Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Parliamentary Service
The National Party Leader’s Office has an opportunity for a research advisor to work in our parliamentary Research and House Strategy team.
- Do you have strong relationship skills and a passion for research?
- Help support National's 55 MPs
- An excellent opportunity to work right in the heart of Parliament
This is a featured jobat Geeks on Wheels
Become an inbound call centre operator working with a great, tight knit team while assisting with a variety of administrative tasks.
- Great working environment
- Fun and varied workload
- Great overall package including bonuses
Listed five days agoat NOVA ENERGY LIMITED
We are looking for a Credit Solutions team Member based in Wellington.
- Do you have strong experience in customer service?
- Demonstrate your ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Bring your strong negotiation skills to the role
Listed five days agoat The Building Intelligence Group
Looking for your first office-based role? We’ll support you to get started!
- Reception based admin role with lots of room to learn and grow
- Professional business, down to earth team culture
- Full time, permanent role in City location
Listed six days agoat Randstad - Business SupportPart-time roles don't come up often but we have one!
If you have strong technical customer service experience in contact centre, apply today! Listed five days agoat Kin
Exceptional opportunity to join an iconic Kiwi brand on their journey to continually enhance the transport industry in both NZ, the UK and Europe
- Lead and contribute to Snapper's technology and operations strategy
- Be part of a truly connected team that look out for each other
- Enjoy working in a well-appointed, CBD location
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Health
We are seeking a number of capable, motivated and energised people to join teams across our whole organisation as Executive Assistants.
- Be involved in coordinating busy teams
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoy our highly rewarding environment
Listed two days agoat Storage Box
Storage Box is a retail store full of Home Organisation Products. We are looking for a sales superstar with retail experience to join our team!
- Great team and customers
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Staff buying discount on all our products
Listed sixteen hours agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our amazing Careers Marketing team in Wellington. This is a full-time permanent role.
- Full time role in our Wellington Office
- Opportunity to develop & deliver national & Trans-Tasman marketing Campaigns
- Creating marketing materials and managing projects across all channels
Listed four days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Great combination of front facing Reception duties and varied Administration tasks for a team of 30+ in central Wellington.
- Full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Central Wellington
- Reception and Administration role, varied duties
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
We're looking for a proactive administrator with strong system management experience to support our Procurement and Finance team.
- Newly created role
- Central Wellington location
- Supportive team environment
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
By night, a social, fun loving citizen. By day, a do-gooding, multi-tasking, smiley-faced administration superhero ready to take on the world!
- Fantastic central CBD location near the best shops and food joints
- A generous, encouraging and supportive environment
- A heap of benefits as well as seriously cool events!
Listed four days agoat Psychoactive StudiosWe are looking for a talented, adaptable and creative individual with intermediate front-end development experience and a knack for design thinking. Listed eight days agoat NIWAWe are seeking an experienced and dynamic receptionist for our harbour-side Wellington office Listed six days agoat Te Papa MuseumTe Papa is looking for experienced Food and Beverage service crew members to join our team on a casual ‘as and when required' basis. Listed six days agoat StarNow.com
We're searching for an experienced admin all-rounder to join our high performing team as our Office Manager!
- Are you an all-rounder with admin and HR experience?
- Want to join a small, close-knit team in funky central Wellington office?
- We're one of NZ's top workplaces! (Finalist IBM Awards & EX Awards 2016-2019)
Listed three days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Lead year-end and five-year forecasting along with monthly reporting and group consolidation work. leadership role mentoring staff.
- Group consolidation & forecasting
- Staff mentoring
- Permanent or 12-month plus contract option
Listed eight days agoat Randstad Assessment CentreWant to work in a call centre environment in the Wellington CBD? Want to work with a global company and dedicated to great customer service? Click now Listed seven days agoat Kin
Be part of the Hatch growth story by bringing your customer service expertise to this innovative and cutting-edge team.
- Join a Kiwi company on a mission!
- Dynamic and varied role
- Collaborative environment that supports growth
Listed four days agoat Ministry for Culture and Heritage
Are you a high performing administrator with significant experience supporting managers to organise their work, manage projects and teams?
- Assist in the preparation of meeting papers
- Bring your superb organisational skills
- Support Kiwis to connect with the culture and heritage of Aotearoa
Listed one day agoat The Campbell Institute
Manage and supervise the operations and delivery of accredited international exams
- Part-time role with potential to grow
- Supervision and administration of PTE Academic, OET and Camridge English exams
- Reputable and accredited provider
Receive new jobs for this search by email