Construction, Product Management & Development, Testing & Quality Assurance, Security Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are looking for someone who has the ability to lead a small team of people who are working to ensure our customers are safe in their homes.
- Key leadership role - work with smart people and help lead an ambitous team
- Get opportunities for self-development and career progression
- Receive an annual salary of $117,000 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed six days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Diverse role within a high profile government body. Investigation, policy development and stakeholder engagement in focus.
- Government Agency
- Auckland or Wellington location
- Health & Safety
Listed three days agoat Flux Federation
Champion our product and lead the way in delivering value that drives great outcomes for our clients, their customers, and for Flux.
- Provide strategic product leadership to deliver successful energy products
- Translate our product vision into more granular strategies and tangible outcomes
- Look after the full lifecycle of your product area
Listed five days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentTC jobs available. Paid Weekly.Wellington/ Hutt Valley based work Listed seven days agoat Starfish Consulting
Seeking an experienced Project Coordinator
- Public sector
- Great team culture
- Wellington CBD.
Listed eleven days agoat Wellington City Council
We have an opportunity for a Building Science or Architecturegraduate looking for a great career start.
- We have changed the way we do things and we want you to be part of the new look
Listed five days agoat KiwiRail
Work within a tight-knit welcoming team, full training provided
- Provide onsite safety protection for our Track Workers
- Based at our Kaiwaharawhara depot
- Learn from, and be mentored by, highly experienced team members
Listed five days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Opportunity for a Class 2 Driver / Labourer Are you.. • A team player - keen to get stuck in and help where and when required? •...
- Great Long-term opportunity
- Chance to upskill
- Weekly Pay
Listed three days agoat NZDF
Bring your enquiring mind to this dynamic and stimulating role where you can conduct intriguing work to defend some of NZ's most critical networks.
- Join the rapidly growing field of cyber security
- Make a difference supporting NZ's contribution to peace and security
- Competitive salary and benefits, modern office, flexible working conditions
Listed five days agoat Infosys limitedWork on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Infosys largest and most successful clients in New Zealand. Listed three days agoat NZDF
Join the NZDF family, play a key role in the Vulnerability Assessment Function, contribute to protecting the security needs of a modern defence force.
- Join a culture that endears trust, empowers decision making, respects people
- $85k- $95k, newly created, permanent Analyst role
- Start-up environment, awesome new CDB location, flexible working conditions
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Are you a strong leader who wants to come and make a difference at this medium sized privately-owned Wellington business?
- 12-month fix term contract (could be extended)
- Exceptional culture
- High performing team
Listed seven days agoat Loyalty New Zealand Limited
You’ll be responsible for the end to end testing process, both manual and automated, with a strong emphasis on web, mobile app and API testing.
- Be involved with end to end testing process
- Automated & manual testing
- Great office environment right on the Wellington waterfront.
Listed nine hours agoat H2R Consulting
The Product Release Manager is the expert and go-to person on the product realisation process in the context of a medical device business.
- Join an organisation who are working hard to save families from breast cancer
- Become the SME for Product Release Management and take ownership of this space
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Azure Cloud & Product Delivery
Listed six days agoat John HollandAn exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Rail Safety Manager to join our rail team Listed three days agoat KordiaSeveral roles - penetration testing, technical scoping network scanning, vulnerability assessment, device configuration reviews & report writing Listed ten days agoat BNZ
Assist agile teams to deliver quality working software on a frequent basis to enhance the bank's competitive advantage.
- Do you have up-to-date knowledge of testing methods and trends?
- Help create our Digital banking applications
- Take a creative approach to solving real customer problems
Listed five days agoat Xero
We're looking for an experienced Product Owner to join us in Wellington!
- Help us scale to meet the demands of a million-plus global customers
- Take ownership of your product and help drive Xeros' product growth
- A strong culture of wanting to be better and making it happen
Listed four days agoat WestpacWe're looking for an individual with extensive networking, mobile and virtualisation experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email