Accounting, CEO & General Management, Engineering, Engineering - Hardware Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Helping to inform government decision makers on their key policy decisions
- Be part of a high performing team undertaking innovative work
- Be in a job where you are challenged everyday
- 2 permanent roles
Listed two days agoat St Vincent De PaulLooking for a Part Time Accountant for a Not-for-Profit to assist with day to day accounting tasks as well as assist with year end audit. Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
A great opportunity to work part time with flexible hours!
- Ideally immediate start! 1 or 2 or 3 day’s work
- Thorndon, right next to public transport
- Great hourly rate. $35.00 p/h + holiday pay
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
H2R Consulting are currently assisting a Wellington based Government Ministry locate a talented Business Partner.
- Senior Management Accountant
- Business Partner
Listed one day agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Central Wellington based organisation seeks an experienced Accounts Assistant passionate about Payroll.
- Central Wellington location
- ATE - will support study to complete CA ANZ if applicable
- Work in an ever-evolving, innovative business
Listed nine hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Looking for an experienced accounts receivable clerks for full time busy roles in Wellington CBD.
- Central Location
- Opportunity to Learn
- Friendly and supportive team
Listed one day agoat Luke Cunningham ClereMid-sized law firm based in the Wellington CBD • Work alongside our newly appointed GM Listed three days agoat External Reporting Board
You will manage specific projects relating to the development or enhancement of accounting standards and related research.
- Are you passionate about financial reporting?
- Do you want to be be part of a team who are able to make a difference?
- Wellington or Auckland based
Listed six hours agoat Education Payroll LimitedEPL embraces diversity and is committed to a culture that recognises and celebrates the collective uniqueness and contribution of all employees. Listed ten hours agoat Department of Internal AffairsTe Tari Taiwhenua/Internal Affairs serves and connects people, communities and government to build a safe, prosperous and respected nation. Listed seven hours agoat JacksonStone & Partners
A NZX Listed organisation is seeking a Financial Accountant
- NZX Listed Organisation
- Based in central Wellington
- Broad financial accounting role
Listed six hours agoat Education Payroll LimitedEPL embraces diversity and is committed to a culture that recognises and celebrates the collective uniqueness and contribution of all employees. Listed twelve days agoat Honeywell Ltd
Do you have a strong background in PM and Security background BMS, ESS and/or construction?
- Join our growing team in Wellington as a (Junior) Project Manager
- Uplift your PM skills in Electronic Security Systems (ESS)
- Be part of an global market leader in innovative technologies
Listed two days agoat StraitNZ
Further your accounting career in a dynamic business!
- Get exposure across the finance remit.
- Progress your accounting career.
- Be part of a supportive team.
Listed ten hours agoat Department of Internal AffairsTe Tari Taiwhenua/Internal Affairs serves and connects people, communities and government to build a safe, prosperous and respected nation. Listed two days agoat Summerset
We are looking for an exceptional Management Accountant to join our Finance team!
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits on offer
- Career development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team
Listed eight days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
The Finance Assistant is responsible for providing financial support to our clients customers & assisting the Finance Manager in their day-to-day ops.
- Permanent Role
- Central Wellington Location
- New Grad Opportunity
Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
This role will give you the chance to develop your skills and be a very important link within the business.
- Thorndon location, public transport right on your front door
- Only a couple of year’s experience needed, development offered.
Listed eight hours agoat Tertiary Education Commission
- An opportunity to work at for a vibrant, professional and friendly team.
- A supportive manager and team, keen to invest in your professional development.
- A wide range of benefits including flexible working options.
Receive new jobs for this search by email