Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Waitakere & West Auckland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Friendly, fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Ongoing development opportunities
This is a featured jobat BOYD RECRUITMENT
We are seeking a highly motivated, fun, dynamic end to end payroll professional with a great personality?
- Do you have a background in Payroll? Min 3-5 years?
- Excellent CBD Location | Highly Supportive Manager / Great Team
- Competitive Salary, Reviewed Annually | Genuine Career Growth Opportunities
Listed one hour agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Join us as a Support Worker in our Youth Team based out at The Bach a tranquil setting where Rangatahi/Tamariki can get support and respite.
- Support youth in a tranquil setting
- Our organisation is based on values with people at the heart
- We're also big on kaimahi development and seeing people grow
Listed fifteen days agoat FillPak Limited
This is an excellent opportunity for a very capable bookkeeper or accountant to own the finances for our fantastic food manufacturing business.
- Privately owned food manufacturing business
- Great West Auckland Location
- Flexible hours: 7 – 10 hours a week
Listed nine hours agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedHelp your local community - Close to transport hubs - Supportive workforce Listed two days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Are you enthusiastic about continuous improvement and quality?
- Be part of an award winning not-for-profit organisation!
- Great team, great culture, great mission!
- Be a part of making a real difference in your community.
Listed ten days agoat LIFEWISE
Lifewise is committed to preventing children from entering or remaining in foster care by providing intensive in-home parenting support.
- Be part of an innovative and successful parenting support programme
- We’re looking for people with experience supporting whānau
- Be part of a rewarding journey working alongside families in their homes
Listed fifteen days agoat Barnardos
We are looking for a Coordinator to lead and deliver the Home Interaction Programme for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY) in Massey East.
- Dynamic rewarding work
- Build brighter futures for Kiwi kids
- Family friendly organisation with flexible working
Listed three days agoat Shakti Community Council Inc.Responsible to effectively represent Shakti and its cause, as well as support in developing funding and fundraising opportunities. Listed thirteen days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Provide support to Pasifika clients, work collaboratively to provide support with goal setting, life skills and community connection
- Be part of a mana enhancing service
- Have a postiive impact on your community
- Join an organisation that lives by its values
Listed fifteen days agoat HealthCare NZ
Work in a role where you are rewarded with the knowledge you are making a real difference to the lives of clients and their families.
- Bring your warm and friendly personality to our team!
- Two part-time positions - up to 20 hours per week
- Must be able to work weekends between 7am and 6pm
Listed sixteen days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Support and walk alongside tangata whaiora with sophisticated needs as he transitions from a mental health facility to a home within the community.
- Support your client to engage in community integration
- A chance to be part of a new and exciting challenge
- Work for an organisation that offers career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This is a specialist role within the Reducing Youth Offending team that provides intensive therapeutic intervention.
- Henderson, Auckland
- Auckland based Reducing Youth Offending Programme
Listed twenty two days agoat Spectrum Care
Make a difference in the lives of children and young people that have an intellectual disability by providing life skills and social skills.
- Do you like working with young people?
- Looking to undertake training?
- Want to earn a good wage in a rewarding career?
Listed sixteen days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are looking for positive and reliable people who are passionate about supporting people with disabilities to live great lives in their communities.
- Enjoy a challenging and exciting role
- Showcase your creativity and resilience
- Support people to achieve their hopes and dreams
Listed three days agoat Alexander James Limited
Immediate start for an experience Group Accounting and Reporting Manager to join successful NZ business. Hands on + business partnering experience!
- Three month contract - ASAP start
- Mix of staff mgmt, business partnering and technical accounting
- CBD fringe
Listed twenty one days agoat Robert Half Management ResourcesLead a team of 3 in this hands-on role ensuring the financial reporting is done in an accurate and timely manner. Listed fifteen days agoat The Mixit Charitable Trust
The role of Financial and Fundraising Manager working with a small team. Sole charge of accounts, financial reporting and assisting with fundraising
- A meaningful community organisation that changes lives
- An organisation that is directly and positively dealing with diversity issues
- Supporting former refugee youth
Listed more than thirty days agoat Graham Consulting
Sole charge this position provides a solid challenge for someone who loves payroll!
- 30 flexible hours / week
- Ideally 5 days / week
- West Auckland – car park provided
Receive new jobs for this search by email