Full Time Jobs in Waharoa WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Te Awamutu Medical Centre
Full time nursing position at busy clinic providing family health care in nurse led clinics and in a drop-in urgent care department.
- Friendly professional team
- Awesome location with city amenities nearby
- Innovative workplace & supportive culture
This is a featured jobat TallwoodIntermediate Quantity Surveyor Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a Cheese Packer to join our Cheese & Liquids team in Waharoa near Matamata. Listed ten days agoat Join Our Team
We are looking for someone to provide a professional and efficient administration service to our Building team
- Are you an administration extraordinaire?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you interested in quality management?
Listed ten days agoat Aon Corporation
Unique entry level role in our new Matamata office supporting our Rural Insurance Broker with their day-to-day account management!
- Are you looking for your first step into the Insurance Industry?
- Join our newly established office in Matamata
- Receive one on one training to enable you to succeed
Listed twelve days agoat 30 Seconds Limited
Marketing Assistant role for a market leading brand that is sold in retail in New Zealand and exported to countries around the world, proudly NZ Made
- Opportunity to work with an iconic NZ brand
- Varied and exciting role
- Established company with ambitious growth plans
Listed two days agoat Bureau Limited
We are currently looking for our next exceptional Facility Manager to take the lead in running a local iconic aged care facility
- Beautiful Matamata location
- Wonderful family owned business
- Relocation assistance available
Listed six days agoat SummersetWe are looking for an exceptional Receptionist to join our Katikati team! Listed two days agoat Gunn Talent
Have you thought about a career change and making the move into retail? Well, now is the time to take the jump!
- Base plus commission structure
- Buying discounts
- Ongoing training and career progression
Listed three days agoat Superior Personnel LtdAdministrator required for busy role. 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Must have strong computer skills. Listed six days agoat The Wine PortfolioBottling and packing a range of wines. Great team atmosphere. Modern up to date equipment. Listed three days agoat Mitre 10If you are positive and enthusiastic and understand customer service...this is the job for you!! Listed two days agoat BLM Engineering Ltd
Fantastic new leadership role in our busy modern engineering firm, working on interesting and challenging bespoke projects.
- New leadership role in a growing modern engineering firm
- Varied customer base with exciting and bespoke projects
- Amazing lifestyle opportunities
Listed three days agoat Supermac Group Resources Ltd
We urgently require an experienced contracts administrator with a strong customer focus to join our team
- Work and Play in Sunny Bay of Plenty
- Job Satisfaction with Measurable Results
- Step up from your Contracts Adminstration Role
Listed ten days agoat New Zealand PoliceFingerprint Administrator Waikato Police Employee 6 Months Fixed Term Salary Range $44,128.00 - $59,704.00 Job Requisition 10894 Are... Listed six days agoat Rocket Recruitment
Great company, pay and benefits. Awesome culture & supportive team. Career opportunities available.
- Food industry based in Mount Maunganui
- Busy warehouse role
- Working rotating shift - 2 days, 2 nights then 4 days/nights off
Listed three days agoat Mobil KarapiroMobil Karapiro has a full time position available at our cafe/service station. Listed five days agoat recruitsmeA great opportunity for an energetic Storeperson who thrives off a busy environment to join our client's expanding transport business Listed four days agoat P and B Group
Are you a motivated administrator with great attention to detail, can-do attitude and love customer service?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Locally owned and operated
- Busy, fast paced environment
Listed six days agoat SummersetWe are looking for an exceptional Office Manger to join our Katikati team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email