Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in Timaru & South Canterbury CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Sealord Group Limited
We are looking for keen, hard-working and enthusiastic men and women to join our team.
- Are you enthusiastic and hard-working?
- Take the opportunity to gain a qualification while you work
- Enjoy a range of staff benefits and discounts
Listed twenty six days agoat Vetlife
Provide management information for strategic decision making. Implement programmes and monitor outcomes. implement processes & systems improvements.
- Large veterinary company with branches across the South Island
- Diverse role
- Possible part time or job share opportunity
Listed twelve hours agoat Sealord Group Limited
We are seeking a great 1st Engineer to join the FV Rehua based from our port in Nelson.
- Do you have a minimum MEC 4 ticket or equivalent?
- Bring your good machining and general engineering skills
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
Listed twenty nine days agoat Four Peak HealthMedical Reception/Administration job located in beautiful Geraldine. An opportunity as arisen to join our fabulous friendly team at Four Peak Health. Listed twenty two days agoat Department of Conservation
The Raukapuka/Geraldine Biodiversity team is looking for an experienced person to join the biodiversity team based in Geraldine
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Join the team in Geraldine over the busy summer period
- Fixed term roles for 4.5 months
Listed seven hours agoat Decipher Group Limited
Rooney Farms are looking for a highly capable Farm Operations Manager to lead their sheep, beef and deer operations.
- Drive your career forward with this thriving farming operation
- Use your commercial, leadership and livestock strengths to generate results
- Join an established and respected organisation that truly values its people
Listed nineteen days agoat M A OrchardsGeneral Orchard Hand / Machinery Operator • New Full Time Role • Timaru Based • Horticulture Career Step Listed ten days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are looking for a leader and educator who will be responsible for Health Promotion within our Maori communities.
- Do you have experience in community based projects?
- Demonstrate your commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and working bi-culturally
- Enjoy flexible owrking options are ongoing career development
Listed twelve days agoat Ashley Electronics LTD
A unique opportunity is available as we seek an experienced radio communications technician to join our team.
- Fantastic work environment
- Growing company
- Every day a new adventure
Listed six days agoat EAP Services Limited
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to employ a registered Counsellor for full time employment.
- A competitive salary package
- Professional registration and professional development
- A job that makes a real difference to people's lives.
Listed seven days agoat Motus Health Ltd
MOTUS Timaru are looking for an experienced Physio to join our thriving and growing clinic.
- Flexible days and hours
- Varied musuloskeletal caseload
- Comprehensive in-service program
Listed five days agoat APM Workcare
Make a difference in the community by providing a range of rehabilitation services to clients who have sustained a variety of injuries
- Excellent salary, plus car and bonus
- Generous support for post graduate study and ongoing professional development
- Variety and autonomy, with the support of a team behind you
Listed twenty eight days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Registered Nurse for a fulltime four week assignment. New CAP nurses will be considered!
- Friendly team - you and your hard-work are valued!
- Guaranteed full time four week assignment
- Variety of shifts available
Listed twenty five days agoat Strathallan Lifecare Retirement Village
Enrolled Nurse with current practicing certificate, permanent position in a fun residential aged care environment. Leadership role with potential.
- Supportive team with great Registered Nurse guidance.
- Opportunity to exercise your leadership talents
- Clinical mentoring and ongoing professional development.
Listed twenty eight days agoat Radius Care
Radius Care - Timaru - Canterbury
- Permanent, Minimum of 72 hours per fortnight
- Professional indemnity insurance provided!
- Access to discounts on leading retailers nationwide on our staff benefits app!
Listed eighteen days agoat Southern Rehab
This is a unique opportunity for either a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to join the team as a associate or fully registered Hand Therapist
- A commitment to funding Hand Therapy post grad cert maybe considered
- Supervision and training provided by our experienced Hand Therapists
- Learn from and work with the clinical experts
Listed seven days agoat Silver Fern Farms
We are looking for a person to provide occupational health services to our employees at our Pareora plant in Timaru
- Are you a registered Nurse?
- Do you have experience in first line injury management?
- Work for a NZ leading marketer, processor & exporter of premium quality red mea
Listed five days agoat Raynham Dairies LtdGeneral operation of diggers and equipment including site works, gravel carting, root raking and drainage work.
Receive new jobs for this search by email