Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Timaru & South Canterbury CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Personnel Placements
Accounts to Trial Balance?? Xero experience?? An approx. 6 week contract based in Washdyke for an experienced Accountant or Financial Manager.
- EXCELLENT RATE PAID DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
- LEAD A COHESIVE FINANCE TEAM
- LOTS OF SUPPORT FROM THE EXTERNAL ACCOUNTANT
Listed twelve days agoat Adventure Development Ltd
Are you a passionate support worker looking for an opportunity to work with young people and make a real difference in their lives?
- Supportive team environment
- Timaru offers a great work life balance
- Exciting and challenging role
Listed four hours agoat Timaru District CouncilTimaru District Council is looking for an exceptional risk professional to take our existing risk management framework to the next level. Listed twenty seven days agoat YMCA South and Mid CanterburyFull time position working with young people as they create positive life pathways & develop their emotional and social learning abilities. Listed twenty days agoat YMCA South and Mid CanterburyThis role will focus on leading the donor, fundraising and stakeholder management efforts for YMCA Listed twelve days agoat South Canterbury District Health Board
Here is an opportunity to utilise your broad accounting skills. If you like variety and thrive in a busy environment then you will enjoy this role.
- Support performance monitoring and decision making for our healthcare services
- Drive process and system improvements
- Permanent, full-time, office hours
Listed eighteen days agoat Johnson Gluyas TractorsJohnson Gluyas Tractors is seeking a Group Accountant to join their busy three branches. Listed twenty eight days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Rare Timaru commercial opportunity for a Management Accountant. Well known local business with national ties.
- Private Sector - FMCG
- Highly recognisable local brand | Small finance team and part of a larger group
- Wanting a fresh challenge and a well deserved pay rise?
Listed twenty nine days agoat Personnel Placements
SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS (Chartered, Financial, Management and the like), required for a number of full time roles within the South Canterbury area
- Above market rates paid to the right candidates
- Career Progression - are you ready to take the next step ......
- Have a current, legal right to work in NZ ....
Listed fifteen days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Rare new role for a driven and enthusiastic accountant looking for their next opportunity in a CA firm based in Timaru
- Progress your career | Stepping stone for someone with 2+ years experience
- Superb workplace culture | Join one of the best developing firms in Canterbury
- Excellent remuneration | Salary is above market rate for a role at this level
Listed six days agoat Personnel Placements
Accounts Payable person required to assist the accounting team to process invoices, bank & supplier reconciliations & to help with financial reporting
- • Full time permanent position in agricultural sector
- • Relaxed and friendly environment
- • Low staff turnover
Listed twenty seven days agoat Ashburton Guardian
Broaden your accounting career & extend yourself in the fast paced media industry
- Flexible role to suit part time hours
- Fantastic opportunity to gain varied accounting experience
- Looking for a flexible adaptable accounts all-rounder
Listed three days agoat recruitsmeopportunity within large international group to manage the financial requirements of a key subsidiary in the Motor Vehicle sector Listed seven days agoat Intepeople Ltd
Exceptional career opportunity for a motivated and driven accounting technician, or someone with a similar background.
- Based on site in Fairton, Ashburton
- Established, successful and significant company
- Diverse role across production accounting systems and associated data
Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
Great career opportunity for a bright and commercially astute accountant to join a dynamic business who are a market leader in their field.
- Innovative company
- Growth potential
- Ashburton based
Listed thirteen days agoat Midlands Seeds Ltd
This position requires an experienced qualified Accountant with solid experience within a diverse manufacturing and inventory management environment.
- Play a key role with a New Zealand owned and operated company
- Sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Proven skills and experience with all aspects of accounts
Listed one day agoat Finch Recruitment
An exciting new opportunity has become available to be part of a modern, forward thinking Chartered Accounting firm in Ashburton
- Reputable Ashburton Chartered Accounting firm
- Exposure to many different aspects of accounting and advisory
- Plenty of support from the Partners and senior members
Receive new jobs for this search by email