Construction, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Thorndon WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity for 12 month fixed term contracts within the banking sector.
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Wellington CBD
- Customer Service Focus l Multiple Roles
Listed twelve hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Play a critical role in the delivery of personalised financial & investment advice to a portfolio of private wealth clients.
- Wellington-based private wealth management
- Excellent manager & team culture
- Excellent remuneration package
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
We're looking for great people across all skill levels who are interested in working at the Ministry of Education as we have different opportunities.
- Looking for a procurement role?
- Do you have a desire to gain experience in this area?
- Apply with Ministry of Education now!
Listed two days agoat Atlas
Convert prospects into clients and clients into raving fans. Holistic financial advice. Innovative, young and dynamic company.
- Roles in multiple locations available!
- Innovative market leader & experiencing sustained growth
- Good base salary + bonus programme
Listed two days agoat Foxplan LimitedWe are looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator who wants to transition to a Mortgage Broker in time Listed two days agoat one eighty recruitment
Work on great fit-out projects across the Wellington region! Must be able to challenge the status quo and have great communication skills.
- Permanent, full-time role based in Wellingotn CBD
- Work in a small but high performing team
- Above market salary on offer
Listed two days agoat Foxplan LimitedWe are looking for an existing Mortgage Broker to grow our company's lending division to the next level - is this you? Listed fourteen days agoat FNZ LimitedFNZ is an asset custodian. This means we hold client assets in our names as nominee and are responsible for the administration of those assets. Listed eleven days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
A commercial organisation who are listed on the NZX are looking for a Treasury Settlements & Reporting Analyst to come on-board.
- Commercial organisation listed on the NZX
- Permanent role
Listed eight days agoat Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Provide influential advice and insight to assist the formulation of monetary and financial policy, and the management of the Bank’s balance sheet.
- Provide insight to the Bank’s policymakers and portfolio managers
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Supportive and collaborative team
Listed three days agoat Rabobank
Rabobank’s commitment to New Zealand's agribusiness sector includes employing the highest calibre people and giving them the opportunity to grow.
- Working within our CIU, oversee all transaction monitoring for NZ
- Perfect for an experienced Financial Crime Manager
- Will suit an authentic person who can lead & work in an agile environment.
Listed three days agoat Extrastaff
We are looking for Hammerhands for projects in Wellington
- Long term projects
- Stable opportunity
- Excellent pay
Listed nine days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Utilise your safety, health & environment skills and apply this to help creating standards on how we classify assets and invest in NZ's infrastructure
- SHE expertise required
- 6-month hourly rate contract
- Remote hiring process
Listed ten days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Join our customer financial well-being team in this pivotal role, mentoring and leading a team providing SAS and SSIS guidance and advice.
- Exceptional benefits package on offer, including Southern Cross healthcare
- Plenty of flexible working options available, including lifestyle leave
- Central Wellington location
Listed nine days agoat NES Global Talent
A well-established Project Management consultancy with international support and expertise
- Sociable, supportive, enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Success built on strong client relationships and successful delivery
- Considered and intelligent growth strategy in full force
Listed twenty one days agoat One21 - Recruitment Outsourcer
Programme / Project Manager for Edison, trusted partner to the energy sector, delivering projects and services across NZ electricity supply industry
- A variety of interesting projects, plan your own day and make a difference
- Industry Leadership, with a nimble and flexible approach
- Attractive package, loads of benefits and a highly competitive salary
Listed four days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
An exceptional opportunity to take your career to the next level within one of the most progressive and dynamic financial services institutions in NZ.
- High Performing Team
- Ability to Analyse the Numbers
- Big 4/Mid Tier Trained with Exposure to Financial Services
Listed twenty five days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Do you have a flair for delivering investments, managed funds and financial services using best practice and innovative and customised solutions?
- Looking for more autonomy?
- Be an advocate to the business and enjoy team success
- A desirable work place is awaiting you
Listed seventeen days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Supported by experienced professionals, you will be responsible for the origination, evaluation and execution of private market investments.
- Private Equity fund | Rich history of investing for New Zealand businesses
- Investment Manager | Fundamental role in established investment team
- Will suit experience investment banking, corporate finance professionals
Receive new jobs for this search by email