Engineering, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Te Rapa Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BTW Company Ltd
Principal Geotechnical Engineer - 15 or more years experience and provide technical leadership to the BTW geotechnical team in our two offices
- Help grow and lead our geotechnical engineering team at BTW Company
- Excellent remuneration & a relocation package along with great work-life balance
- We work with a range of clients and have many great projects to work on
This is a featured jobat NDA EngineeringAn excellent Leadership Role, responsible for managing the Capital Projects Team – who are located throughout NZ. Listed two days agoat Schick Civil ConstructionYou will be the "go to" person for all things system related and will provide IT support to our staff. Listed two days agoat Loop TechnologiesAs a result of business growth, we are looking for an electronics Production Assistant with a passion for delivering great service to add to our team. Listed thirty days agoat Kelly ServicesSystems Admin Assistant temporary opportunity within a telco company based in Hamilton. Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. Listed nine days agoat Hamilton City CouncilWe are looking for a vibrant and experienced programme coordinator to support the delivery of our capital portfolio Listed twelve days agoat Houston Technology Group
Take your IT helpdesk career to the next level with this exciting opportunity with a well-known and successful IT company in Hamilton.
- Central Hamilton Location
- Small Professional Team
- Car Parking Included
Listed eleven days agoat Hamilton City CouncilWe are looking for a project management superstar to light up our team. Listed twelve hours agoat HR Connect Ltd
NZ company on the global stage. New role leading a dedicated team. Critical role in this growing business.
- NZ success story with a bright future
- Lead a broad technology team
- Great offices by the river
Listed four days agoat GallagherDoes test automation interest you? Listed eleven days agoat Smartrak Ltd
Responsible for the oversight of our Technical Support team and processes across Australia and New Zealand.
- Do you have a passion for technology and connection people with information?
- Do you enjoy leading a small energetic team?
- Interested in a dynamic role with an established and growing tech company?
Listed three days agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT
- Junior technical role based in Hamilton
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed eight days agoat The Instillery Group LimitedWe are currently hiring! We are looking a Service Desk Analysts who can join our Service Desk team and hit the ground running. Listed twenty three days agoat Halter
We're after a Customer Success Guru to help us create the future of farming!
- An award-winning, innovative startup that's shaping the future of farming
- High growth company, providing massive development and career opportunities
- Young, dynamic and highly motivated team with bold ambitions
Listed four days agoat Fuse IT Recruitment6 Month Business Analyst Contract. Large enterprise project. Technical and functional requirements gathering and process change. Listed four days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Learn from the best and enjoy working on dairy and food projects across the country but without the hassle of being stuck on site for months
- Project / Construction Delivery
- Hamilton Based
- Dairy & Food / Beverage
Listed three days agoat AECOM New Zealand Ltd
Manage all key activities for our highly successful NZ Structural Engineering practice. Inject your own ideas and grow our capability.
- Auckland Based Opportunity
- Nationwide Leadership Role
- Global Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy
Listed eleven days agoat Combined Technologies Limited (CTEK)IT support to internal staff and consulting for external clients. Capacity monitoring and planning. Maintaining and developing the company’s ISMS. Listed twelve days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLarge highly successful aviation company are looking for an experienced manager for a 2IC role to be based in their large Hamilton Airport hangar...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education