Consulting & Strategy, Engineering Jobs in Te Aroha Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Civil Land Development Engineer | Minimum of 2 years of NZ experience | Auckland | Confidentially Call/Text Sean:021-729-809Listed one day agoat CMW Geosciences Pty LtdDue to increased demand from our clients in New Zealand we are looking for new team members in Hamilton from the junior to senior/principal level.Listed one day agoat Tauranga City CouncilTauranga City Council is looking for a Water Projects Engineer to project manage water main upgrades and water asset renewals throughout the cityListed two days agoat Michael Page New Zealand
- Professional support, training and sponsorship
- Interesting work across commercial, residential, education and healthcare
- Positive working culture with a great team
Join a leading multi-discipline NZ consultancy firm and be part of challenging dam construction projectsListed two days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company commitment for your professional development
- Warm, friendly place to work, flexibility in the type of work you undertake
Calling for a Maintenance Electrician/ Engineer to work for a growing medical device manufacturer for the pharmaceutical industry in a day based role.Listed two days agoat DBCON Consulting Engineers
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Day based role
- Central Hamilton
Ready to demonstrate your leadership potential? Bring the best out of an already great team with a strong pipeline of work ahead.Listed two days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
- Hamilton based
- Variety of work - Residential, Commercial/Industrial
- Leadership opportunity
Join a small team of design engineers dedicated to the pursuit of innovation within this thriving business.Listed two days agoat Flight Structures Ltd
- Help define our new product range using innovative processes
- Working in a dynamic team that is highly responsive to new ideas
- Work for a family business in the beautiful Bay of Plenty
Exciting opportunity to take up a key engineering role in a major helicopter upgrade project.Listed two days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
- Contribute to design and certification.
- Work with leading engineers in an established aeronautical engineering company.
- Live in the beautiful Waikato area of New Zealand.
Are you sick of speaking to recruiters who tell you that you need experience before they can help you?Listed two days agoat AECOM New Zealand Ltd
- If your sick of working on the tools and seeking into management - get to this!
- It's going to the event of the year for junior managers and cadets
- Change your life with an amazing opportunity in management
Our Hamilton office is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with a passion for delivery. If you love to design and get projects done, we need you!Listed two days agoat Pacific AluminiumBased at Tiwai Point in Southland, NZAS makes some of the purest aluminium in the world.Listed three days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
- Are you technically minded and focused on delivery?
- Have you got experience in delivering structural projects in New Zealand?
- Would you like to relocate to Hamilton & join a welcoming social office culture?
* Senior Civil Engineer | Minimum of 6 years of experience | South Auckland | Confidentially Call/Text Sean:021-729-809Listed three days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
- Get into a Senior role
- A large project pipeline in brand new offices
- Opportunity for a Civil Land Development Engineer to work and develop
CPEng Structural engineering role working across the transport sectorListed three days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
- International reach
- Active and vibrant local teams
- Challenging national projects
Work for a global multi-disciplinary consultancy that has become one of the largest and most diverse providersListed three days agoat Eighty4 Recruitment
- They value their staff
- Strong client relationships
- Support professional growth
Opportunity for an experienced site or project engineer to join a reputable company with a great team & culture in Auckland. Good variety of projectsListed three days agoat Hays Engineering
- Well placed Civil Contractor with solid pipeline of work ahead
- Utilities/Drainage/Storm Water/Pipe Jacking/Micro Tunnelling
- Project Engineer or Site Engineer looking to step up
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to grow and develop within this esteemed consultancyListed three days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
- Extensive variety of projects on offer across NZ
- Senior position with room to grow and develop within the company
- Flat structured and flexible work environment
Mechanical support and maintenance of special purpose equipment, hydraulics, pneumatics and control systemsListed four days agoat Rocket LabWe are looking for a mechanical engineer that can own mechanical engineering design and implementation of infrastructure on existing & new facilities.Listed four days agoat Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering
- China based role- contract for 2 years or permanent
- World class automated production lines
- Good remuneration plus benefits
Build your technical expertise while engineering the future communities of Auckland. Click on to read more!Listed four days agoat Crescent Consulting
- Interesting variety and scope of work
- Structured career development to CPEng
- Enjoy flexible working options.
Something a little different, whilst using the knowledge you already have and magnifying it.
- Auckland Contractor
- Commercial / High-end Residential
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education