Information & Communication Technology, Other Jobs in Te Aro WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed one day agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed one day agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed one day agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
coordinate and support the business processes across Science, or Economic Development investment portfolios within a dynamic environment.
- Relationship management
- Permanent role
- Flexible work options
Listed four days agoat NZDF - Military
Work with cutting edge ICT in the Royal NZ Air Force. Entry level role, competitive salary and full training provided.
- Master some of the world’s most sophisticated communications technology
- Provide accurate and timely information to maintain operational advantage
- Salary will continue to rise as you progress your career
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
This highly Commercial B2C / B2B platform requires a Data / BI Insights Analyst to support a key product segment of the business.
- Provide insights and analysis in to product performance
- Strong knowledge of Google Marketing & Analytical products
- $100k - $105k + package, Wellington based
Listed two days agoat Tourism New Zealand
Are you enthusiastic with outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills at your core and looking for a role that offers flexibility?
- Based Auckland or Wellington
- In-depth understanding of information management systems
- This could be the role for you
Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensics Analyst Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $89,615.00 - $116,123.00 Job Requisition 10793 New Zealand... Listed five days agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
Exciting opportunity to use your SharePoint expertise in this customer facing role.
- Interesting and varied role
- Career development opportunity
- Strong relationship management ability required
Listed five days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to work on three projects as part of the Reform of Vocational Education - help us make real change.
- Work on multiple projects in a significant reform project.
- Two Year Fixed Term with competitive salary.
- Exiting time of change in the Careers and Tertiary Education Sector
Listed three days agoat Kin
Join an innovative fintech company where you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our product!
- High-growth Kiwi company
- Opportunity to innovate and influence
- Varied and interesting work within a supportive team
Listed three days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Join us for an information evening to talk all things technology and design customer services
- Join us for an information evening
- Opportunity to hear our leaders speak about how we are transforming technology
- Multiple roles in multiple locations available
Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require an experienced Project Coordinator to join our Wellington based team.
- Provide efficient and effective administrative services
- Bring your strong project coordination skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed six days agoat 920Our client is a large and dynamic organisation who are community focussed. Listed thirteen hours agoat Kin
Seize the opportunity to make a valued contribution in shaping our QA capabilities. Come and deliver world-class solutions!
- Kiwi owned company with global aspirations
- Opportunity to innovate
- Be supported with leadership and the tools you need to succeed
Listed two days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Experienced Service Delivery Manager for our top tier client needed!
- Great working environment
- Birthday leave & countless other excellent benefits
- Flexible, down to earth working culture!
Listed nine days agoat BNZ
We're looking for an Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) to join our Wellington team where you will be responsible for providing hands-on support.
- Are you passionate about all things agile?
- Based in our awesome Wellington offices
- Opportunity to think outside of the box
Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Use qualitative and quantitative data insights from customer satisfaction (that you have gathered) to contribute to the overall design direction
- Designing, creating and improving new & existing products, services & platforms
- Create new artefacts, user flows, wireframes, mockups, components, prototypes
- 5+ years experience in both digital and industrial design
Listed four days agoat people2people
If some days feel like ground-hog daythen read on!
- Central Wellington location - close to public transport
- Team culture that everyone loves
- Growing organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email