Full Time Jobs in Tauranga Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mount Maunganui Roofing
Looking after customers both on the phone and in person this is a varied role, with opportunity to be involved in marketing, accounts and operations.
- Opportunities in a newly created role
- Passionate team
- Varied work
This is a featured jobat Capital Tractors
We offer a fantastic opportunity for you to showcase your exceptional sales and farm machinery expertise in the Bay of Plenty region.
- Desire to be successful; prepared to go the extra mile for our customers
- Be part of a team committed to providing first class customer service
- Base salary + Uncapped commission + Vehicle + Phone
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
First Mortgage Trust is seeking an additional Loans Administrator for our busy Tauranga office.
- Full time position
- Friendly team
- Modern office environment - electric stand up desks
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdWe need Administration and Accounts professionals for temp assignments in the Tauranga - Bay of Plenty area. Listed two days agoat Ryan and Alexander Consultancy Limited
Well known law firm in CBD are looking for a full time office junior / administrator to join their team.
- Full time - Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Parking provided
- Competitive salary and room to progress
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
he Court Registry Support Officer (CRSO) plays an important support role in the operation of a court.
- You may be required to travel and work at other court locations.
- Provide effective professional support to Court personnel and judicial officers.
- Produce and/or arrange for the production of a range of court related documents.
Listed five days agoat Huckleberry Farms Ltd
Work as part of an efficient team providing the best possible organic produce and customer service in a busy store environment
- work in the organic food sector
- Great opportunity witha growing company
- Great team and customers
Listed five days agoat TrustpowerAre you someone who will go above and beyond to provide outstanding customer service while keeping it fun and engaging for our customers and team? Listed six days agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are currently looking for a motivated and friendly Receptionist to join our Tauranga branch.
- Excellent company culture & benefits
- Lots of opportunity for career development
- Successful, friendly team
Listed five days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardBusiness Operations CoordinatorProperty ServicesBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight) We are looking for a... Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Build relationships for success with Senior Managers from Housing New Zealand and other government agencies, as well as Ministers and their staff.
- Manage workflow and liaise with Managers
- Bring your excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Annual salary of $56,375 plus five weeks' annual leave (pro rata)
Listed nine days agoat MACMURDO ELECTRICAL LTD
Varied tasks including answering phones & greeting clients, general office duties, health & safety administrator, computer data entry, emails
- Tauranga based electrical business with great team culture
- Full time position available for self motivated receptionist/administrator
- We are looking for a computer savvy, reliable and honest person
Listed eleven days agoat Tauranga City Council
We are looking for a highly organised, self-motivated Personal Assistant to join our group.
- A fantastic opportunity for a friendly, prepared and organised professional
- Exciting work environment where no two days will be the same
- Based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty
Listed twelve days agoat Te Manu ToroaWe are a Kaupapa Maori Non Government Organisation in Tauranga Moana seeking a motivated individual to join our City Clinic as a Medical Receptionist. Listed five days agoat Webster Holland LtdSecretarial support for chartered accounting practice Tauranga Listed five days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration Support - Scheduling General Surgery DepartmentAnaesthesia, Radiology and Surgical ServicesTauranga HospitalBay of Plenty... Listed five days agoat EncoreNZ
My client is a rapidly growing Transport company seeking an experienced Finance / Office Administrator to run their small office in Mount Maunganui.
- Flexible working hours
- Family owned and operated business
- Live, Work & Play in the beautiful beach suburb of Mount Maunganui
Listed three days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentCustomer Service superstar with supply chain and logistics experience needed. Listed twelve days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Variety & challenge - If you enjoy working with people, this is the role for you! Feel satisfied in helping candidates find their dream job.
- Great central Tauranga Location
- Fantastic team culture
- Learn & develop in this role!
Listed nineteen days agoat Hayson Knell
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Planning Administrator to join the team on a 12-month maternity cover.
- Small friendly team environment in central location
- Competitive hourly rate
- Varied role with autonomy
Listed nine days agoat Muffin Break BayfairFull Time Barista/Cafe Assistant wanted for busy Muffin Break in Bayfair Mall. A love for coffee and customer service essential. Full training given.
Receive new jobs for this search by email