Accounting, Community Services & Development, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Silverdale AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed five days agoat Wellington Drive Technologies
Opportunity for a qualified and enthusiastic Financial Controller to make their mark in a new role with overall accounting functions responsibility .
- Career opportunity with global company in the clean-tech sector
- Work with the CFO, lead the finance team to achieve high performance
- Rosedale, Auckland location
Listed twenty eight days agoat Mitre 10
Finance Manager opportunity where you'll be involved in commercial and financial decisions for a $1.5 billion Kiwi market leader.
- Flexible working approach and great staff benefits
- Be involved in commercial and financial decisions for a $1.5 billion company
- People leadership role within a collaborative and fast-paced environment
Listed three days agoat TSG
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: NorthcoteNorthcoteExcellent Benefits; Career Developmentclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: TaxationTaxation
Oversee group tax affairs, manage cross border tax matters, manage the tax assessment implementation of new market entry
- Accelerate your career growth with a unique opportunity at a market leader
- Health and life insurance, discounted gym membership, free coffee Fridays etc
- Northcote location; Global Business that is going from strength to strength
Listed five days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingNewly created FP&A role in MNC reporting to dynamic Head of Finance. Career opportunity for a superstar to join a truly global group Listed three days agoat PNC Limited
Our client is looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing .
- 5 star hotel & Lead a good size team .
- Head of department role
- Hotel in Great Location
Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Build & develop a team of Financial Accountants. Own the full statutory & regulatory reporting processes. Pivotal role within an influential brand.
- Multinational Financial Services Powerhouse
- Lead and develop a team of accountants
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
Listed nine hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Growth role in a very successful organisation. Provide timely and accurate support to the Head of Finance.
- 2ic to the Head of Finance
- Career Defining Role - Growth and Development Offered
- CA/CPA Qualified - Big 4/Mid Tier CA Experience Preferred
Listed seventeen days agoat Cohesion Consulting NZ Limited
Head of Finance with a strong commercial bent.
Get this exciting business in shape for their next phase of strategic growth.
- Fast growing, fast paced business
- Drive transformation business process change
- Senior leadership position
Listed five days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: Auckland CBDAuckland CBDCompetitive salaryclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: OtherOther
Fantastic opportunity with a market leading accounting firm. Work on some of the most prominent, interesting and challenging restructuring cases in NZ
- Upper mid tier accountancy firm, attractive CBD offices
- Unrivalled breadth and variety of restructuring work
- Excellent career development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat KONE Elevators Pty Ltd
Do you have the gift of the gab when it comes to numbers and people leadership? If so, and you are looking to make the next step in your career, Apply
- Global Organisation - Opportunities are endless
- Great Leadership Opportunity
- Great Team Culture
Listed eighteen days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
If you have got a passion for Kiwi kids and the environment then this might be the role for you!
- Do you want to make a big difference in the lives of our NZ children?
- Lead iconic Fonterra community programmes
- Combine strategic nous & strong stakeholder engagement abilities
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced finance professional to lead the financial shared services function of a global organisation.
- Critical transformation role
Listed five days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Excellent opportunity to work in a varied, engaging role that will utilise your accounting experience in a flexible environment.
- Market leading, innovative professional firm
- Support the CFO in a varied and interesting role
- 4 days per week, can be structured around school hours
Listed four days agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyYou will support the Business Performance team and provide accurate and comprehensive financial reporting, both internally and externally. Listed five days agoat TRS - Accounting & FinanceA multinational Media Group is seeking a specialist Risk & Compliance Manager to join their business in an extremely high profile position. Listed five days agoat Robert Half Management ResourcesAn exciting opportunity to work on a large project ensuring project spend and budgets are on track and any risk is identified and mitigated on time Listed thirteen days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Manage Commercial Finance, Planning & Strategy. Lead the Accounting & Finance team. Contribute to the wider community.
- Reporting to the CEO
- Key leadership role
- Combine commercial outcomes with community development
Listed five days agoat Alexander James Limited
12 month contract - CBD based office - Experienced Company Accountant. Good mix of Management and Financial skill set required. NZ listed business...
- 12 month contract - October 19 start
- CBD office - close to all public transport
- Great variety of duties....
Listed four days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
My client is looking for a next generation Practice Manager that has a vision for the future!
- Medium sized CA firm
- Take the next step in your career
- Lifestyle location
Listed ten days agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyYou will support the Business Performance team and provide accurate and comprehensive financial reporting, both internally and externally.
Receive new jobs for this search by email