Jobs in Seaview WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Apply your exceptional and broad ranging service quality and assurance, service capability and compliance expertise over a large and complex regulator
- Bring your commercial and political acumen and
- Be a trusted and credible advisor to the Senior Leaders
- Permanent opportunity based in our Central Wellington, Stout street location
This is a featured jobat Summerset
An exciting opportunity for a Facilities and Contracts Advisor to be an integral part of our energetic and dynamic National Property Team
- Are you a well-seasoned Administrator?
- Plenty of growth and development opportunities
- Join a growing kiwi organisation with excellent remuneration & benefits!
Listed two days agoat BP Oil New Zealand Limited
Exciting chance for someone wishing to develop their career within the retail sector!
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you want to make great coffee?
- Fancy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
Listed two days agoat Absolute Domestics
Plenty of work! Immediate start
- Need Extra Money and Work School Hours?
- Work Locally on Days and Times that Suit You
- No outlay, Products and Equipment Supplied
Listed five days agoat Kin
Surround yourself with beautiful things, quality bespoke garments and stunning modern premises. Join a friendly collegial team in this vital role!
- Flexible Part time role - 22.5 hours per week
- Ditch the commute and work closer to home - Lower Hutt location
- Small, friendly team
Listed three hours agoat PHARMAC
This is your opportunity to join a small, focused Government agency committed to improving the health of New Zealanders.
- Are you a communications process guru?
- Are you a strong writer and use plain English?
- Do you seek variety and challenge in a fast-paced dynamic organisation?
Listed five hours agoat Talent Group
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with outstanding administration and coordination skills to step into an EA role!
- A leading not for profit organisation
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Permanent, full time opportunity
Listed two days agoat Pattle Delamore Partners Ltd
Our company is in growth mode and our centrally located Wellington office is looking for Office Administrator / Word Processor ASAP!
- Professional Environmenal Engineering & Scientific Consultancy!
- Challenge, variety and ownership - and a great team!
- Part time role to suit your lifestyle!
Listed three hours agoat Luxottica Retail Aust Pty Ltd
When you see us, you’ll see people doing what they love. At OPSM, we are a community of true visionaries who shape the future of eyecare and...
- OPSM Queensgate
- Career development opportunities
- Work with amazing brands
Listed one day agoat ECL Group
3 months fixed term contract for a AR star happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Assist in the management of aged debt
- Seaview location with free parking at the door
- Flexible working hours available
Listed two days agoat Harvey Norman
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- Do you have hands-on Warehouse experience?
- Work for one of NZ’s top brands!
- Great team environment!
Listed twelve days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We‘re hiring people who are dependable and have the tenacity to show up and work hard, even when the going is tough.
- Are you passionate about Customer Service?
- Do you have Contact Centre experience?
- Do you have processing experience?
Listed six hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Part time temp Medical Typist role in a friendly and caring clinic.
- 5 hours per day
- Wellington Central
- $20 per hour + 8% Holiday Pay
Listed three hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you want to make a difference for tamariki, rangatahi and whānau?
- A competitive market salary
- A challenging, fascinating and gratifying career
- Flexible work opportunities
Listed two days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
We are eager to hear from skilled candidates for a variety of perm, fixed term and temp roles. If you are looking for your next opportunity read on...
- Administrators needed at all levels
- Great variety of roles for consideration
- Supportive offices and environments within various organisations
Listed two days agoat NetYourJob
Barkers require an Instore Demonstrator to join their team covering Wellington (including Upper Hutt and Kapiti).
- 8 hours per week
- Join an innovative market leader
- Are you passionate about great food?
Listed seven days agoat Beca
Providing administration support to our Wellington Power team, this is your chance to make an impact, see your ideas valued and put into action.
- Provide administration support to our creative, collaborative and vibrant team!
- Part time role would suit someone who is looking for flexibility...
- ...of working up to 32 hours per week, either across the week or 4 days.
Listed two days agoat St Benedict's School KhandallahSchool cleaner required for two hours a day Monday to Friday during term times. Friendly staff; supportive school environment. Listed seven days agoat NetYourJob
We are currently seeking a new Office Administrator to join our Harcourts Johnsonville team. Administration experience is preferred but not essential.
- Varied position in an exciting and fast paced industry
- Experience in administration is preferred but not essential
- Become a valued member of the Harcourts Johnsonville team
Listed seven days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide high quality, client-centred, library services primarily through all customer facing aspects of the library service.
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Enhance the learning journey of our students
- Conveniently located in Wellington CBD
Listed five days agoat DairyNZSeeking an outstanding PA who will thrive in a fast-paced, industry leading organisation.
Receive new jobs for this search by email