Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Sport & Recreation Jobs in Rodney & North Shore AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat EROAD LimitedAn exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager! Listed two days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingBroad based clerical role in high volume reconciliations based on the North Shore, working as part of a team environment. Listed twenty two hours agoat PowerShield Ltd.
Taking responsiblity for the accounts and administration of the company and join the management team.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Parking Available
- Small friendly team
Listed six days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Work school hours for a family-owned Kiwi eco-friendly business on the North Shore. Great Albany location, with parking onsite
- Temporary to permanent part-time opportunity (School hours)
- Eco-friendly values and 100% Kiwi owned
- Albany location, with parking onsite
Listed two days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
A great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant looking to join a friendly, inclusive and successful organisation.
- Professional, Inclusive Environment
- Award Winning Organisation
- North Shore Location (With on-site Parking)
Listed two days agoat Walker Andersen$25-$27 per hour plus holiday pay, handy to public transport, the beach and shops. Great team environment and you get to have your own ledger. Listed eight days agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed five days agoat FastcomNetwork support officer role for our clients both onsite and from our offices in Albany. Experience in Cisco, Router OS, Extreme is essential. Listed nine days agoat Hanlon Plumbing LtdDue to growth we are currently looking for a full time Accounts Administrator to join our team based on the North Shore of Auckland. Listed six days agoat Rec2RecAlways wanted to move into recruitment? This role can give you the chance! If you know your way around fiance roles then lets get talking! Listed eight days agoat Eclipse Recruitment LtdThis is a great opportunity for someone looking for more responsibility and ownership in a role. Listed eight days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Undoubtedly one of the best CA roles in Auckland right now. Get away from the compliance, and work in a pure Advisory and People Management role!
- Dedicated Advisory and People Management - NO COMPLIANCE
- Your own car park in the building
- Work as the right-hand to the Partner at a truly global firm
Listed two days agoat Mitre 10
Finance Manager opportunity where you'll be involved in commercial and financial decisions for a $1.5 billion Kiwi market leader.
- Flexible working approach and great staff benefits
- Be involved in commercial and financial decisions for a $1.5 billion company
- People leadership role within a collaborative and fast-paced environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Athletics New ZealandAthletics New Zealand is seeking a motivated, energetic and organised candidate to join its High Performance Programme as the Administrator. Listed thirteen days agoat Revera LimitedHere at Revera we are on a continuous journey to deliver a new generation of cloud services. Listed eighteen hours agoat ASB Bank LimitedWe have a multiple openings for Agile Coaches to join our Ways of Working Practice Listed thirteen days agoat HSOne Talent
Junior Product Owner position with a global healthcare product leader - create products that provide outstanding user experiences
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany working within a high growth team
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein Group
- Brand new modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, L&D
Receive new jobs for this search by email