Engineering, Education & Training, Insurance & Superannuation Law Jobs in Rodney & North Shore AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Wellington Drive Technologies
Pivotal new role. Lead a team of electronics engineers in the creation of new products and support and innovation of existing products.
- New leadership role - global business with growth and potential
- Be part of a world-leading IoT success story in the clean-tech sector
- Rosedale, Auckland location
Listed fifteen days agoat Archway Recruitment
Fixed term, long and short contracts available for experienced Mechanical or Electrical Engineers with Large DHB in Auckland
- Multiple roles offering short or long term solutions
- Huge projects begining immediately and ending 2023
- A Unique Engineering role for variety of candidates
Listed seven days agoat Refocus Recruitment LtdControls Engineer skilled in the programming of PLC and SCADA systems and commissioning projects offshore required by leading multinational company Listed twenty eight days agoat Integrated Automation Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join a leading edge automation and electrical controls company working across the globe to deliver turnkey systems.
- Innovative company
- Great team environment
- North shore location
Listed four days agoat Wellington Drive Technologies
Join our agile R&D team; assist in the design of analogue, digital and power electronic circuits for refrigeration controls and BLDC motors.
- Design lead role
- Join a high performing team
- Be part of a world-leading Internet of Things success story
Listed ten days agoat FONKO NZ LTD
We are looking for a Qualified Refrigeration Design Engineer with experience in Designing Trans-critical CO2 systems as well as traditional systems.
- Medium SIzed Auckland Company in Growth Phase.
- Position for Experienced Commercial Refrigeration Design Engineer with some PM
- Work on Transcritical CO2 Supermarket Technology
Listed twenty five days agoat Hays Engineering
Mix of field based and office-based work. Be involved across the whole project life-cycle
- Excellent training and development
- Range of projects
- West Auckland based
Listed thirty days agoat Spring Professional Engineering
Site Engineering role for main contractor working on major project, completing in two years. Future pipeline of projects confirmed
- Main Contractor promising autonomous role
- Work on project due for completion in 2021
- Salary + Benefits package to reflect experience
Listed seven days agoat Hays Engineering
Opportunity to develop your career in a direction that suits you, with plenty of support!
- Manage geotechnical projects
- Excellent opportunity to develop team management skills
- Competitive salary
Listed twenty three days agoat Engineering Geology LtdWater Resources Engineer Geotechnical Engineer Strong Technical Experience Listed seven days agoat Grada Recruitment
Help lead the geotechnical division in an established consultancy that can offer a great work-life balance
- Relaxed and flexible work environment
- Large pipeline of projects across a developed client base
- Very competitive remuneration package on offer
Listed nine days agoat Harper Smith Recruitment
'Analytical beast' needed to lead the team of this prominent engineering consultancy all while being mentored for your own professional development.
- Contact Stephen on 021 664 367 for a confidential discussion
- Opportunity to manage direct reports while retaining your technical focus
- Bring your strong analytical mind to head the team
Listed thirty days agoat Hays Engineering
Grow towards directorship in a company fully owned by employees.
- Support staff as you grow towards directorship
- Oversee small to mid-sized civil engineering projects
- Extensive training budgets to invest in your future
Listed twenty three days agoat Archway Recruitment
Join a bold and innovative company who works closely with contractors throughout New Zealand.
- Gain your CPEng qualification by working on exciting projects
- Clear progression with excellent leadership training
- Surround yourself with like minded engineers in this Geotechnical consultancy
Listed seven days agoat Much Moore Ice Cream
We are looking for an enthusiastic Industrial Electrician to join our team to help us to the next phase in our growth
- Work close to home on Auckland's North Shore
- Good caring working enviroment and team culture where you will feel valued
- Be part of the exciting next phase of this growing company
Listed ten days agoat Invenco Group
If you are ready to begin a career in an industry that is changing the world, please apply via the link below!
- Act as a Mentor, managing the team; building on their strengths and capabilities
- Be accountable for the technical needs of the Product Team
- Develop quality, robust and innovative mechanical designs for our products
Listed seventeen days agoat Geovert
We are looking for an experienced site-based Site Manager who aligns with our culture and has a proven ability to drive positive team outcomes.
- Company support for onboarding and transfers.
- Exciting opportunity in Ground Engineering for the right candidate
- Professional, friendly, high-energy team environment!
Listed eighteen days agoat NZIE
Want to work with Industry leaders, teach the next generation of Digital Marketers, support academic processes and ensure ongoing success? Then click!
- Combine your Industry + Classroom experience
- Contract role-teaching 1-2 days per week
- Great location in Takapuna
Listed three days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Award-winning and very well established multi-disciplinary consulting engineers based in beautiful Takapuna near the beach
- Superb Takapuna Beach Location
- Award winning professional consulting engineers
- Shareholdings/ownership, Flexible Working, Relaxed Environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email