Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Rodney & North Shore AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Friendly, fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Ongoing development opportunities
This is a featured jobat Finch Recruitment
An opportunity for a BAS Senior Accountant to develop your business acumen and work closely with clients, adding value in a consulting capacity.
- Mix of accounting and advisory services
- Handy city fringe location
- Working closely with the firms Partners
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserGood Health Products is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join its growing company! Listed two days agoat salt
Your number crunching abilities will be fully utilised in this immediate start temp role!
- Love the Numbers?
- Full time Flexible Hours !
- Work North of the Bridge!
Listed six days agoat Pacrite Industries LtdPayables Administration Accounts Receivable , General Office Administration Working Directly with Financial Controller Listed seven days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Are you a talented Accounts Administrator looking to join a dynamic company and gain a work-life balance? Apply now or call Rachel at Quinn!
- 9am-3pm - Monday to Friday
- North Shore Location
- Opportunity to go permanent
Listed three days agoat Kids Klub Afterschool Ltd
Kids Klub's philosophy is to provide a caring, safe and fun environment for our children. We require staff who are able to deliver this.
- Enjoys working with and has excellent supervision skills of children
- Wants part time work in the afternoons and longer hours during school holidays
- Is hard working and committed to this role
Listed two days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Looking for an Accounts all-rounder, who is familiar with payable, receivable and reconciliations. A great role for an experienced individual.
- Albany Location; No more commute over the bridge!
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 5pm; 45 – 52K
- Close knit team and management; professional nationwide company
Listed seven days agoat NetYourJob
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our multi award-winning franchise of New Zealand's largest and most trusted Real Estate brand.
- Experienced Accounts Payable Officer
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail essential
- Join the award winning team at Harcourts Cooper & Co
Listed seven days agoat Mitre 10
Opportunity to learn and grow within a large, values-based NZ retailer. Albany location with on-site parking
- Diverse role supporting our stores
- Great company culture with experienced team
- Great learning opportunity
Listed fifteen days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingAccounts and admin role with well recognised Kiwi Business in Albany offering work-life balance. 37.5hr weeks Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
What a way to work! Based in a superb location this proudly sustainable manufacturer produces great products and supplies customers across Australasia
- Awesome North Shore location
- Cool products we use every day!
Listed four days agoat Debitsuccess Limited
We are looking for an experienced Financial Administrator with a strong background in billing or accounts receivable in a fast paced environment
- Utilise your outstanding billing/accounts receivable experience
- Market Leading, New Zealand company based on the North Shore
- Excellent benefits including health insurance and flexible working hours
Listed sixteen days agoat Kin
As Scotty Doors newest member, you will be joining a thriving family business, and have the autonomy to really make this role your own!
- North Shore location
- Work close to home or against the traffic flow!
- Autonomy to make this role your own within a great team
Listed eight days agoat Equip
Team Leader Bays Youth Community Trust. Exciting opportunity to work with vulnerable youth at risk.
- Based on the North Shore working across the Auckland region
- Values led organisation
- Strong Christian ethos and team work environment
Listed six days agoat Lighthouse Digital LimitedFinance and Administration Assistant. Diverse role including accounts; Payable and Receivables, with a bit of customer service and support. Listed twenty four days agoat Rangitoto College
Apply your thorough understanding of clerical systems to provide our school community with exemplary customer service and accurate, timely processing.
- 37.5 hours weekly in term time with some school holiday days worked
- Local North Shore School
- Warm, inclusive staff culture
Listed eight days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingBased in the North Shore, this well-known brand offers flexible hours for an experienced AP officer who has managed high volume processing. Listed six days agoat High Performance Sport New Zealand (HPSNZ)
HPSNZ is looking for an experienced Senior Finance Advisor to work in its Financial Planning & Analysis team, based on Auckland's North Shore.
- Opportunity to be a part of a world class sport system
- Culture of excellence
- High performance environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Spectrum Care
Our residential service supports adults with learning and, or physical disabilities within our homes and in their community.
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Interested in internationally accredited training?
- With us you can. And earn a good rate, in a rewarding role - Apply Now!
Listed eight days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are looking for Support Workers to work with children and young people in their own homes.
- Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?
- Demonstrate your experience supporting young people with disabilities
- Enjoy ongoing training and development
Receive new jobs for this search by email