Part Time Legal, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Rodney & North Shore Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mangere Community Law Centre
Case Manager role to support the Immigration Advisor and Centre Manager. Part time role with the potential to become full time.
- High Profile Community Service Role
- Part time - flexible hours
- Suit a law student or graduate
Listed eleven days agoat Northcare Accident and Medical
Northcare Accident and Medical needs a Medical Receptionist. Northcare is a large, very modern clinic at the centre of the North Shore.
- Central North Shore Location and only 10 mins north Harbour Bridge
- Fun energetic team
Listed twenty five days agoat Pure Healthcare Albany
Premier Private Healthcare Clinic seeks additional receptionist. Excellent English & Microsoft computer skills essential. Students considered.
- Flexible minimum of 25 hours work per week.
- Amazing Working Environment / Staff / Practitioners
- Hours are 4pm to 8pm Mon - Fri AND alternate Saturdays 8am to 5pm.
Listed thirteen days agoat Ferry Enterprises LtdActivities Coordinator/Diversional Therapist required for Aged Care Facility Albany Listed eight days agoat Manly Medical Centre LtdAre you a Registered Nurse with Practice Nurse Experience looking for a new opportunity? Listed twenty five days agoat Silverdale Medical PartnershipWe require an experienced Primary Care/ Urgent Care Nurse to join our rapidly growing General Practice/ Urgent Care Practice. Listed eight days agoat Torbay Physio & Hand TherapyTorbay Part Time Job Share – 15 hours per week over two days Permanent part time position job sharing with one other Listed three hours agoat Torbay Medical CentreMedical Receptionist - We are seeking a Friendly motivated, enthusiastic and professional individual to join our Reception Team. Listed eight days agoat Dodson Medical CentreMedical Receptionist for General Practitioners. Must be able to work Wednesday 7.30am-6.00pm. Listed eight days agoat Staff HQ Limited
THIS IS A HANDS ON, FAST PACED ADMIN ROLE FOR AN ORGANISED LATERAL THINKER WHO'S ON THE BALL. TRADITIONAL ADMIN SKILLS + KIWI ENGLISH A MUST HAVE.
- BUILD YOUR OWN HOURS - START PART TIME GROW TO FULL TIME. CHOSE YOUR OWN HOURS.
- WANT A CHALLENGE WHERE YOU WILL BE APPRECIATED AND REWARDED?
- OUR CLIENTS SAY WE'RE THE "BEST IN THE BUSINESS" WANT TO JOIN A TEAM LIKE THAT?
Listed twelve days agoat Lumino The DentistsJoin our Whitesmile, Takapuna team as a part-time Dental Assistant! Listed twenty seven days agoat Southern Cross Hospitals
Southern Cross' North Shore hospital is seeking an energetic individual to join their Ward team as a Healthcare Assistant working night shifts.
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- On-going development and training
Listed twenty three days agoat Private Advertiser
P/T 14-16 hours per week to start. Aim for 3-4 days/ wk including Saturdays. Training given. Neg salary / hours. Generous staff discounts.
- Part time with some flexibility
- Great team
- Generous staff discounts
Listed twenty two days agoat Glenfield Medical Centre
We are looking to employ a Registered Nurse with a passion for Primary Health Care to join our friendly team at Glenfield Medical Centre.
- Tired of working rosters
- Friendly and supportive team
- Part-time hours
Listed twenty five days agoat Nirvana Health GroupWhite Cross Northmed is looking for NZ Registered Nurses with General Practice experience Listed twenty five days agoat Nirvana Health GroupWhite Cross Healthcare is looking for NZ Registered Nurses with Urgent Care or Emergency Department experience Listed seven days agoat Helensville District Health Trust
A rewarding, permanent part-time role for an experienced practice nurse at a busy rural GP practice on Auckland city's doorstep.
- Part-time role of 24-32 hours per week
- Enjoy benefits of working in a small town on Auckland city's doorstep
- Join our committed and friendly team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education