Part Time Jobs in Rodney & North Shore AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Showcase Hospitality
If you have a Managers Certificate and know your stuff... CALL NOW 021 234 4259
- Build a Career
- Take a break from reality
- WANTED - Talented Hospitality Professionals
This is a featured jobat adzup
We are seeking a Direct Account Manager to work 20 hours p/w selling our network of Mall And Cinema advertising mediums with a focus on Parent Rooms
- Massive Flexibility - We understand the importance of the work life balance
- A sunny, dog friendly office, that enjoys a Friday BBQ and Drinks. #TeamCulture
- Brand New Media - Awaiting an enthusiastic Sales Representative
Listed seven days agoat PAK'nSAVEJoin Our Click & Collect Team at Pak'nSave Albany! Listed two days agoat NSF International
Administrative Support within a food safety auditing and consultancy department.
- Bonus Scheme and an extra day Annual Leave, in recognition for your birthday
- Fun team environment with collegial culture
- Work with Industry Leaders
Listed seven days agoat JB Hi Fi Group Pty Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Australasia's largest and fastest growing Electronic and Home Entertainment retailer - JB Hi-Fi!
- Work/life balance
- Career progression
- Generous staff discounts
Listed eight days agoat Long Bay CollegeAssist in the provision of support for students with specific learning needs in a North Shore secondary school. Listed eight hours agoat Matakana EstateWe require someone interested in wine, with a current Alcohol Managers License, to work in our Cellar Door 20 hours per week. Listed ten days agoat CopyboothPrint Shop Adobe Junior Experience Part Time Mon - Fri 9am - 1pm - 20 Hours $19 - $20 ph pending experience Listed fifteen hours agoat Aria Gardens Home & HospitalAria Gardens Care Village is seeking a self-motivated, organized and energetic person for the role of Part time Maintanence Assistant/Gardener Listed four days agoat Achilles International NZA central role providing admin support for the Achilles members around NZ. 10hrs per week looking after the day to day needs of the club. Listed nine hours agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) Ltd
Calling all administration stars who would enjoy working as part of an international award winning team!
- International removals company
- Based on the North Shore
- Part-time 25 hours per week
Listed six days agoat SmartLife Custom LimitedSmartlife are seeking an adaptable, experienced and organised individual to provide high-quality office admin support to the local team Listed one day agoat Rangitoto College
This is a newly created position for a capable, IT savvy administrator who can grow our social media presence and continue to improve communications.
- 15 hours - Term Time
- Local North Shore School
- Newly Created Role
Listed three days agoat Go Hockey NZGo Hockey is looking for a mature and responsible person to look after our flag ship Albany store on Saturday's. Further shifts may be available. Listed six days agoat Dil's Funeral ServicesWe are looking for a part-time Funeral Assistant to join the team at Dil’s Funeral Services, a leading funeral company on Auckland's North Shore. Listed ten days agoat Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd
You will play a key role in providing stellar customer service experiences on a daily basis. You must be organised, detail-oriented and engaging.
- Working for a respected & sustainable organisation
- Great & exciting customer base
Listed three days agoat Anna Meyer Orthodontist
Anna Meyer Orthodontist is looking for one more member to complete our team. This role is highly sought after but seldom available.
- Boutique-style specialist Orthodontic practice
- Close knit, friendly workplace
- Encouragement and support to grow in the role
Listed fifteen hours agoat Harbour Hockey
Lead our club house team and manage bar day to day operations. Ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for both our staff and members at all times.
- Well established team looking forward to welcoming a new shift leader
- Brand new purpose built facility with on site parking
- Loyal customer base - our Harbour Hockey community members
Listed four days agoat Independent Power NZ
Independent Power (NZ) Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Business Coordinator to join our team in Rosedale, Auckland.
- Contribute with your skills in a growing renewable energy industry
- Join a family like company with great people and a team atmosphere
- Expand your experience, make an impact on the business
Receive new jobs for this search by email