Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Remuera AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mighty Ape
A bookkeeping position for a mature, detailed orientated individual doing a range of bookkeeping functions from creditors to GST.
- Modern and fun work environment
- Autonomous and fulfilling tasks
- Healthy work / life balance
This is a featured jobat Wakefield Metals
We are seeking an Accounts Payable SUPERSTAR who is ready to make a difference to a leading team within the metals and engineering steels industry.
- Do you have a strong Accounts background?
- Have a ‘will do’ attitude and a vibrant friendly personality?
- Want to work in the fast paced metals Industry?
Listed twenty hours agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed five days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingA emerging company looking for talented and efficient Account Clerk to join their growing team based in Ellerslie. Listed eight days agoat HR Contracting Services
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: PenrosePenrose$25 - $34.99 per hourclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Excellent role in stable well led company. Put your admin skills and experiences to great use in positive team
- Great family centred company.
- Want to work school hours?
- Interesting diverse role including payroll. $30-35 ph.
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an Accounts Assistant to process accounting data & provide support to the Accountant. Listed six days agoat JOYN
Join a friendly and relaxed NZ owned company on a part-time basis with an opportunity to grow and develop your career. Mt Wellington location.
- Part time position – 3 or 4 days per week
- Career development and CA mentoring available to progress in your career
- Well established, 100% NZ owned business
Listed eight days agoat McAlpine Hussmann LtdWe have a position available for an Accounts Payable administrator to join our Finance Team based at our Mt Wellington Office. Listed eleven days agoat My Food Bag
We're looking for someone reliable, flexible and driven to join our dynamic finance team.
- Oversee the AP process at an exciting, fast growth company.
- Use your strong communication skills to partner with all departments.
- Be part of an ERP implementation.
Listed six days agoat Christians Against Poverty
Bring your love for people, attention to detail and eagerness to learn, and enable New Zealanders to begin their journey out of debt
- Learn debt advisory skills while helping free New Zealanders from debt & poverty
- Enjoy a Christ-centred workplace, passionate about Jesus and the local Church
- 37.5 hour work week with generous leave provisions
Listed five days agoat Core HR LimitedAn interesting opportunity in the sports and recreation sector to contribute to the growth and development of football in the Oceania region. Listed four days agoat Workbridge
We want someone who has stacks of motivation and initiative.
- Fast pace environment
- No two days the same
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
Listed five days agoat The Print CompanyThe Print Company are seeking to employ an experienced accounting administrator, including accounts payable and receivable. Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
In-between jobs and looking for a long contract? Credit Control Administrator position based in Penrose. Busy and friendly team. 12 month contract.
- Circa $55,000
- Based in south central
- 12 month contract
Listed twelve days agoat MMS Group Pty LtdAccounts Administrator/Bookkeeper position supporting all financial requirements across New Zealand and providing support to head office in Australia Listed seven days agoat Restaurant Association of New ZealandDo you love the hospo industry and training? Are you passionate about making a positive impact on people's lives? This could be the role for you! Listed four days agoat Safe Places for Children
Kickstart your career in youth work, full-time positions with generous relocation packages available. Cross the ditch and join our team!
- Move to Australia and grow your career as a youth work professional
- Generous relocation package and supportive team
- Great salary-packaging to increase your take-home pay
Listed twenty one hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
You will work in an innovative service, supporting young people aged 13 - 20 years to make changes to their alcohol and other drug use.
- Do you have a passion and understanding of working with youth?
- Use your own lived experience to support others on their jouney
- Join a company committed to professional development
Listed five days agoat Universal Communications Group Pty LtdCommercial administrator is an excellent role for anyone who is good with MS Excel, enjoys solving problems and can quickly build trusting relations. Listed six days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Starting 1 Aug - 21 Dec - a contract role which could continue. Starting in Mt Wellington with a relocation to Highbrook in November. Great team.
- Accounts Payable, Receivable, General Accounts and Administration
- Join a successful warm, friendly team.
- Mon-Fri School Hours | Contract until 21 Dec - with possibility of permanent p-t
Listed seven days agoat Child RescueFinance/ Supporter Services Administrator CHILD RESCUE is seeking an experienced person to cover finance and supporter services
Receive new jobs for this search by email