Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Remuera AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BOYD RECRUITMENT
We are seeking a highly motivated, fun, dynamic end to end payroll professional with a great personality?
- Do you have a background in Payroll? Min 3-5 years?
- Excellent CBD Location | Highly Supportive Manager / Great Team
- Competitive Salary, Reviewed Annually | Genuine Career Growth Opportunities
This is a featured jobat Predator Free 2050 Limited
Fantastic CBD finance administration role with daily variation for someone looking to invest their energy into more than just finance support.
- Part-Time Fixed-Term start 20-hours a week $55k pro-rata (experience dependent)
- Five years applicable experience and Xero accounting skills
- Previous employment in non-for-profit, local government or corporate helpful
Listed eight days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed twenty hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with a busy Accounts team located in Mt Eden. 6-month Assignment.
- Large Government Orgnisation
- 6 month Assignment
- Mt Eden Location
Listed six days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed twelve days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingA emerging company looking for talented and efficient Account Clerk to join their growing team based in Ellerslie. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe require help in our busy household to manage the before-school rush. We have four children including our 14-year-old son who has special needs. Listed five days agoat Fidelity Life
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket22 annual & birthday leave, community day leaveclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed fifteen days agoat HR Contracting Services
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: PenrosePenrose$25 - $34.99 per hourclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Excellent role in stable well led company. Put your admin skills and experiences to great use in positive team
- Great family centred company.
- Want to work school hours?
- Interesting diverse role including payroll. $30-35 ph.
Listed seven days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed nineteen days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an Accounts Assistant to process accounting data & provide support to the Accountant. Listed fifteen hours agoat Youthtown
Outstanding leadership opportunity in one of NZ’s leading youth development organisations!
- Showcase your leadership skills!
- Rare leadership opportunity within the youth development sector
- Empowering young New Zealanders to be the best they can be!
Listed six days agoat CodeBlue LtdCodeBlue Auckland is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and capable person who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions Listed thirteen days agoat JOYN
Join a friendly and relaxed NZ owned company on a part-time basis with an opportunity to grow and develop your career. Mt Wellington location.
- Part time position – 3 or 4 days per week
- Career development and CA mentoring available to progress in your career
- Well established, 100% NZ owned business
Listed seven days agoat Workbridge
We are looking for someone who is interested in what we do and believes they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
- Exciting and challenging role
- Motivate and inspire to bring the best out of your team
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
Listed six days agoat Wealthpoint LimitedAdministration and support of the payments system, working with clients and helping them resolve any policy register or payment related issues. Listed fifteen days agoat McAlpine Hussmann LtdWe have a position available for an Accounts Payable administrator to join our Finance Team based at our Mt Wellington Office. Listed five days agoat World Vision NZ
Join the team at World Vision for an exciting opportunity to bring your skills to an international faith-based charity and be part of a dedicated team
- Auckland or Wellington location
- Full-time, permanent position
- Join the team at World Vision and help make a difference
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have opportunities available for Regional Placement and Resource Coordinators to join our Ellerslie placement coordination team.
- Provide safe and appropriate placements
- Ensure sound practice and culturally appropriate decisions occur
- Identify a range of suitable, relevant and effective placement options
Listed thirteen days agoat Christians Against Poverty
Bring your love for people, attention to detail and eagerness to learn, and enable New Zealanders to begin their journey out of debt
- Learn debt advisory skills while helping free New Zealanders from debt & poverty
- Enjoy a Christ-centred workplace, passionate about Jesus and the local Church
- 37.5 hour work week with generous leave provisions
Receive new jobs for this search by email