Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Remuera AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Margot Leigh & Associates
A great opportunity in a boutique firm for a Senior Accountant with current expertise in using MYOB AE or AO accounting systems.
- Rewarding remuneration package on offer for the perfect candidate.
- A great opportunity to advance your career and develop your skills
This is a featured jobat MMS Group Pty LtdAccounts Administrator/Bookkeeper position supporting all financial requirements across New Zealand and providing support to head office in Australia Listed six days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed five days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed three days agoat Fidelity Life
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket22 annual & birthday leave, community day leaveclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed nine hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe require help in our busy household to manage the before-school rush. We have four children including our 14-year-old son who has special needs. Listed five days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed four days agoat CodeBlue LtdCodeBlue Auckland is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and capable person who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions Listed five days agoat Workbridge
We are looking for someone who is interested in what we do and believes they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
- Exciting and challenging role
- Motivate and inspire to bring the best out of your team
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
Listed four days agoat Wealthpoint LimitedAdministration and support of the payments system, working with clients and helping them resolve any policy register or payment related issues. Listed three days agoat World Vision NZ
Join the team at World Vision for an exciting opportunity to bring your skills to an international faith-based charity and be part of a dedicated team
- Auckland or Wellington location
- Full-time, permanent position
- Join the team at World Vision and help make a difference
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have opportunities available for Regional Placement and Resource Coordinators to join our Ellerslie placement coordination team.
- Provide safe and appropriate placements
- Ensure sound practice and culturally appropriate decisions occur
- Identify a range of suitable, relevant and effective placement options
Listed two days agoat Consult Recruitment LimitedThis company is a global household name and a market leader in their industry, who have the customer at the heart of their product experience. Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Do you have cash flow and foreign exchange experience? If yes and you are available for a 3 week assignment this is the role for you.
- Temporary 3 week role
- Location: Parnell
- Must have cash flow experience
Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant who can hit the ground running in this busy role!
- Ongoing temporary assignment with industry leading NZ organisation
- Immediate start, Penrose location
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed three days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Bring your commercial expertise and strategic analysis to drive key outcomes for our National Delivery Services team in this newly-created role!
- Work with a passionate and forward-thinking team
- Based in Penrose - free parking!
- Pivotal leadership role with influence to make a mark in the business
Listed four days agoat Focus On JobsEmployed or contract role providing services to ACC clients to prepare them to return to the workforce, & get them into work experience & employment Listed six days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
You will work in an innovative service, supporting young people aged 13 - 20 years to make changes to their alcohol and other drug use.
- Do you have a passion and understanding of working with youth?
- Use your own lived experience to support others on their jouney
- Join a company committed to professional development
Listed six days agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
Develop strategies, champion, support and lead quality improvements, H&S and reporting initiatives across the organisation.
- Passionate on developing quality frameworks to support best outcomes for people.
- Ability to maintain focus on identifying opportunities for improvement .
- Senior management level role.
Receive new jobs for this search by email