Accounting, Community Services & Development, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Remuera AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue LtdCodeBlue Auckland is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and capable person who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions Listed sixteen hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you have fast typing speed and excellent medical terminology then this could be for you!
- Temporary assignment
- 20 - 40 hours per week
- Greenlane location
Listed seven days agoat Ellerslie Medical Centre
A team player who is innovative in providing excellent and efficient service as a valued member of our collaborative, busy and functional team.
- PERMANENT 37.5hrs Mon-Fri.Opportunity to work the hours over 4 days per week.
- 5 minute walking distance to train station/buses and town
- A place where happy staff is the key to harmony in our fun and vibrant team
Listed four days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed two days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed three days agoat Mortimer Hirst
The longevity of our employees speaks volumes about our flexibility, support and encouragement for professional development.
- Established in 1951, Mortimer Hirst is an iconic independent optometry business.
- Professional, supportive, friendly, dedicated team environment.
- Combine your love of fashion with your admin and people skills.
Listed nine days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an Inpatient Receptionist to join the wonderful team on our inpatient orthopaedic ward
- Showcase your organisational and customer service skills
- A chance to join an organisation that is making a difference
- Permanent Part-Time role, based at our Mercy Hospital in Epsom
Listed sixteen hours agoat Fidelity Life
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket22 annual & birthday leave, community day leaveclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed eight days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingA emerging company looking for talented and efficient Account Clerk to join their growing team based in Ellerslie. Listed nine days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Have your impeccable grooming appreciated, shared busy reception, Greenlane Specialists.
- Free parking, near Greenlane train station, smart uniform
- Excellent hourly rate, private Specialist group
- Use your top line Front of Desk customer skills & experience
Listed sixteen hours agoat Kelly ServicesAn exciting and rare opportunity to work in the largest, broadest healthcare and pharmaceutical company in the world! Listed ten days agoat Lumino The DentistsLumino Mount Eden is looking for a bright, bubbly and friendly Receptionist to join their team on a full-time basis! Listed one day agoat Department of Corrections
Seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed individual who is capable of working in a wide range of Health Care activities.
- Based at Mount Eden Corrections Facility
- Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging position?
- This role operates on a shift system which includes weekend work.
Listed three days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed eleven days agoat HR Contracting Services
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: PenrosePenrose$25 - $34.99 per hourclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Excellent role in stable well led company. Put your admin skills and experiences to great use in positive team
- Great family centred company.
- Want to work school hours?
- Interesting diverse role including payroll. $30-35 ph.
Listed two days agoat CodeBlue LtdCodeBlue Auckland is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and capable person who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions Listed fifteen days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an Accounts Assistant to process accounting data & provide support to the Accountant. Listed three days agoat Workbridge
We are looking for someone who is interested in what we do and believes they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
- Exciting and challenging role
- Motivate and inspire to bring the best out of your team
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
Listed nine days agoat JOYN
Join a friendly and relaxed NZ owned company on a part-time basis with an opportunity to grow and develop your career. Mt Wellington location.
- Part time position – 3 or 4 days per week
- Career development and CA mentoring available to progress in your career
- Well established, 100% NZ owned business
Listed two days agoat Wealthpoint LimitedAdministration and support of the payments system, working with clients and helping them resolve any policy register or payment related issues.
Receive new jobs for this search by email