Jobs in Queenstown & Wanaka OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat C.Sills Ltd
We are seeking passionate and experienced Sales Assistants to join our Wanaka team!
- BRAND NEW store opening August 2019
- Beautiful Boutique Environment
- Generous Staff Benefits & Fantastic Company Culture
This is a featured jobat Technical Futures Limited
Project Manager required for large infrastructure works in Queenstown
- Global market leader
- Newly created role for an Intermediate to Senior Project Manager
- Excellent pay and bonus structure
Listed three days agoat Anderson Lloyd
We are looking for a dynamic Administrator to join our Queenstown office.
- High quality work
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Supportive and engaging team culture
Listed two days agoat MedRecruit
In this varied and fast-paced role, your key responsibilities will include organising travel and coordinating documents for doctor work placements.
- Weekday Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday.
- Great Culture: Join a team of hard-working, fun-loving people.
- Supportive Environment: Work collaboratively, in a team to achieve results.
Listed eighteen hours agoat Wilson Contractors (2003) LtdWe are seeking an Accounts Administrator to run the accounts payable function. This is a busy role that requires initiative and attention to detail. Listed three days agoat Southern Discoveries
We are looking for a customer service star for our daily cruises and charters in Queenstown
- Stunning location
- Working in a marine environment
- Great team
Listed eight days agoat DKW Recruitment GroupUrgently looking for a skilled & keen 'Minute Taker' to work THREE days at the end of August! Listed eight days agoat Southern Discoveries
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA/Office Administrator to join the team at Southern Discoveries.
- Great team
- Challenging and varied part time role
- Free on site parking
Listed two days agoat TWHCWe are looking for outgoing staff to work for the biggest Ski Resorts across Canada for the upcoming Winter Season. Whistler, Banff + More Listed six days agoat GO RentalsLooking for a personable, friendly shuttle driver to drive customers to and from our branch and Queenstown airport Listed ten days agoat CAA/Avsec
Apply your great attention to detail in this meaningful role with the Aviation Security Service at Queenstown Airport
- Contribute to keeping New Zealand skies safe and secure
- Generous remuneration & 28 days of annual leave
- Apply your excellent Customer Serive Skills while being situationally aware
Listed six days agoat Alsco NZ
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Driver to service customers in Queenstown and surrounding areas.
- Start every day surounded by Queenstown's stunning scenery!
- Do you like meeting people?
- Would you like to have a permanent role with a good salary?
Listed eighteen hours agoat Echelon Group Limited
Opportunity to join a great company with a culture of going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service for their customers.
- Build a career within the Tourism industry
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Queenstown location
Listed twenty two hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Looking for a customer service champion to work on our Mico Trade Counter and work together with the team to provide service to our valued customers
- Customer service role working with two reputable brands!
- Ongoing training and development
- Incredible opportunity to secure a long-term career!
Listed seven days agoat H & J Smith Ltd. Specialty Stores Divisi on
We are looking for a person with an interest in hunting and fishing, who ideally has a firearms licence, or is able to obtain one.
- Staff buying privileges across the store, Hunt, Fish Bike, Snow and Outdoor
- Demo the latest firearms and fishing gear on the market
- Easy access to a huge range of hunting and fishing areas in the Southern Lakes
Listed fourteen days agoat Plant & Food Research
Provide effective general administration and facilities support services - manage and deliver a variety of operational and support functions.
- Beautiful Clyde location
- Option to work flexible hours either 0.6 or 0.8
- Opportunity to mold and grow this role to your capability
Listed two days agoat Partridge Jewellers
An opportunity to work for New Zealand's premier fine jewellery and watch retailers specialising in diamond jewellery and Swiss luxury timepieces.
- Career opportunity in luxury watch and jewellery industry
- Ongoing training and support
- Supportive and fun working environment
Listed seven days agoat Ngai Tahu Tourism
We're on the hunt for a Customer Service superstar to join our team at Shotover Jet.
- Two permanent positions available, based in Queenstown
- Dazzle us with your customer service experience in a tourism operation
- We offer competitive pay and excellent training
Listed nine days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
Due to the unprecedented growth in the Queenstown Lakes area we seeking support for our Planning and Development team.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Subsidised Health Insurance
Listed thirteen days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
The purpose of this role is to provide timely and effective administrative services to the Responsible Camping Programme Manager.
- Exciting new position
- Assist on Responsible Camping Strategies Implementation Plan
- Based in the beautiful Lakes District
Receive new jobs for this search by email