Administration & Office Support, Community Services & Development, Engineering Jobs in Pukekohe AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Urban Solutions
We are seeking an experienced and accomplished business administrator to support our growing team of project managers, architects and engineers.
- Professional environment with modern office space overlooking Victoria Park
- Flexible working hours and great team culture
- Highly competitive salary package for the right person
This is a featured jobat Sivantos Pty Ltd
We are presently inviting applications for a Customer Care position in our Customer Care Team, located in Ellerslie, Auckland.
- Global Leader
- Competitive remenueration
- Ellerslie location - on-site parking
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly and dedicated person looking for a rewarding role? Possum Bourne retirement village has an opportunity for you!
- Full time – including weekend and night shifts
- Experience and qualifications rewarded with competitive rates
- Join our successful and friendly team!
Listed eleven days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring person who loves to help others? Possum Bourne Retirement Village in Pukekohe has an opportunity for you!
- Varied role with great team environment
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed eighteen days agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
Synlait is the 21st Century Milk Nutrition Company. We’re shifting perceptions of sustainable dairy, people and planet.
- Brand new Pokeno site
- Join a rapidly expanding company
- Make this role your own!
Listed four days agoat Real Pet Food Company
Part-time Administrative Assistant needed for Maternity cover at growing Bombay pet food manufacturing site.
- Great location South of Auckland, Bombay
- Part-time maternity cover role (20hrs a week)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills required
Listed twenty seven days agoat Astin Construction Ltd
Drury based construction company seeks a full-time Office Administrator.
- Great office location
- Friendly team
- Variety of tasks
Listed eighteen days agoat Synlait Milk LtdSynlait is the 21st Century Milk Nutrition Company. We’re shifting perceptions of sustainable dairy, people and planet. We’re driving value ... Listed five days agoat Revisia LimitedLooking for a mechanical 3D specialist, capable of applying 3D scan technologies to complete a variety of industrial design and drafting projects Listed four days agoat Reremoana SchoolOffice Manager at Reremoana School - finances/accounts, payroll, overseeing office and caretaking staff, general administration and office management Listed eight days agoat The Recruitment Project
Growing company - New position – Possible part time or full time hours to suit
- Small friendly team
- Well established NZ owned engineering workshop.
- New position – working alongside and supporting existing Administrator
Listed three days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Join a close knit team in a massive New Zealand FMCG organisation!
- Papakura location
- End of Nov start date
- Parking included!
Listed six days agoat Olsen Commercial LtdWe are seeking an administrative super-star preferrably with PA and strong computer skill experience. Hours offered are 25 - 30 per week. Listed nine days agoat NetYourJob
Papakura Toyota require a PA / Sales Support person to join their Sales team. Excellent, varied, entry level opportunity. Apply now!
- Good attitude and willingness to learn are essential
- Excellent entry level opportunity
- Become part of the team at Papakura Toyota
Listed four days agoat Papakura Marae Society IncorpPapakura Marae is looking to employ a skilled, passionate person to work in a dynamic Family Start team. Listed six days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Support the develop improvements to the Anchor Franchise system, ensuring they run smoothly and offer optimal performance.
- Join a team supporting a large group of franchisee systems and process
- Implement process improvement initiatives
- Support the wider sales, marketing and technology needs.
Listed nine days agoat Halls
We are seeking a Workshop Administrator with a can do attitude and willingness to be adaptive and flexible to join our team.
- Do you have experience within the transport field?
- Bring your strong verbal and written communication skills?
- Work at Takanini based location
Listed three days agoat Age Concern Auckland Inc
Your role will help connect isolated older people with volunteer visitors and support them to participate and re-engage in their local community.
- Make a difference in your community
- Addressing loneliness and isolation through Social Connections
- Be part of the solution towards making Auckland more Age Friendly
Listed twelve days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
We are seeking a motivated and vibrant Kaitiaki/Hostess to join our busy South Auckland team.
- Do you have strong relationship building capabilities?
- Bring your focus on quality, continuous improvement and excellence
- Help enable our teams to acheive positive health outcomes
Listed twenty three days agoat Intex Concepts NZIntex Concepts are looking for the next Data Entry superstar to join our tight-knit team based in Papakura Listed four days agoat WW Australia & New ZealandBecome a Coach and inspire change! With your passion for people and our global expertise, we’ll have your kicking goals with your members in no time!
Receive new jobs for this search by email