Full Time Jobs in Port Whangarei NorthlandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Unicrest Group
We're growing a niche product line and need a results-driven salesperson with exceptional phone sales ability and motivated to succeed
- Responsibility and Ownership of Sales target + marketing input
- Opportunity to show ability to get results; career progression
- Hummus, Morning Tea, Toffee Pops - On the House (Unless its your birthday)
This is a featured jobat Marsden Maritime Holdings Ltd
This is a career enhancing role offering direct involvement in our business development. To attract business and industry tenants to long term leases.
- Design and execute innovative marketing solutions to attract new business
- Plan, manage and execute marketing activities to drive sales and grow the brand
- Exciting, fast paced and positively challenging role within a close knit team
Listed six hours agoat healthAllianceFull Time, Permanent Role Based in Whangarei Listed five days agoat Whangarei District Council
We are seeking a person with a sunny disposition, lots of common sense and a flair for dealing with customers.
- You have knowledgeable about local government activities
- You've the ability to effectively multitask under pressure
- You'll be skilled at ensuring the public have the best possible experience
Listed one day agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Support our Te Tai Tokerau services as an Office Administrator
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Permanent Full-Time role based in Whangarei
Listed one day agoat Toll NZ
Do you want to expand your knowledge and grow your career? We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our busy team!
- Based at our Whangarei office
- Great scope for career advancement/progression within our nationwide network
- Ability to work extended hours if required
Listed ten hours agoat Donovan Group NZ Limited
Due to the growth of our business an opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Draughtsperson to join our team on a full-time basis
- Do you have a desire to grow technically and professionally
- We use the latest design and manufacture technology
- Permanent opportunity in Whangarei
Listed one day agoat THE EMPLOYMENT Co.
Support the General Manager with your accounts and administration skills.
- Postive workplace culture
- Join a great group of people in the energy industry
- Bring your strong accounts and administration skills to the team
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserThis role is an awesome opportunity to support a young woman in her twenties to live the life she wants in her own home and in her community. Listed five days agoat Jora New ZealandA Northland based company specialising in air conditioning, ventilation and heating is looking for a Groundskeeper to join the team. Listed nine days agoat Mallett Angelo QuinnGreat administration skills, self-motivated, organised and able to work to deadlines Listed seven days agoat WRMKWe have a rare opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join our Business Team! Listed three hours agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
12 month fixed-term/secondment role, Whangarei based.
- Join our unique organisation dedicated to helping our communities
- Lots of variety
- Great team environment
Listed six days agoat Mainfreight
Our Mainfreight Whangarei, Air and Ocean Branch is on the hunt for an Operations Superstar to join the team in 2020.
- An exciting opportunity is coming in 2020!
- You will be the main Operator for this branch
- Fantastic chance to work across all aspects of the Air and Ocean business
Listed six hours agoat healthAllianceFull Time, Permanent Role Based in Whangarei Listed five days agoat North Drill LtdThe successful application will have experience in managerial and financial accounting roles with at least 5 years’ experience in leading a team Listed one day agoat Refining NZ
We're looking for someone who has communication skills, someone who is a problem solver, creative, and able to see and promote the ‘big picture'.
- Business Process Assessments
- Propose Business centric process and system improvements
- Lead Functional System enhancements
Listed nine days agoat Private Advertiser
Dunstan Nutrition Ltd is seeking a Territory Manager to join a highly motivated and passionate Team.
- Role will cover the northern region of the North Island from Auckland to Kaitaia
- Interest and knowledge of the agricultural sector a distinct advantage
- Vehicle provided
Listed seven days agoat North Drill Ltd
Operations Manager - Whangarei Northland
- Culture and People first
- Respectful and Great work ethic
- Always looking to improve
Listed one day agoat Classic Group
Classic Builders Whangarei are seeking a new residential construction Project Manager to join the team. Apply today!
- Residential Project Manager role
- Well established company, awesome team culture
- Join Team Classic today!
Listed seven hours agoat Northpower Ltd
Northpower is looking for a Network Control Operator to join their Whangarei team.
- Work at a Whangarei location
- Enjoy a great work culture
- Become part of the team and work in the Energy sector
Listed six hours agoat ARC Security
Located in Whangarei, our well-established electronic security company is looking for a highly driven professional to join our team.
- Stability in a varied, long-term and interesting full-time role.
- Ongoing paid training available for those with the desire to succeed
- Work within a flexible, close-knit team and at a well-established company
Receive new jobs for this search by email