Education & Training, Business/Systems Analysts Jobs in Porirua WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed twenty days agoat Place Recruitment
Great contract opportunity for a senior BA with experience working with agile teams developing applications for mobile devices.
- Initial 6 month contract
- Immediate start
- Based in Porirua
Listed nineteen days agoat Comspek International Limited
Our client here in Wellington is on the lookout for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
- Business Analysis
- Software Applications / Mobile / iOS
- Six month contract / Start ASAP
Listed fourteen days agoat LPS
Telco, banking, financial services or SaaS background a bonus
- Starting ASAP
- Initial engagement to mid-December 2019
- Lower Hutt location
Listed thirteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensics Analyst Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $89,615.00 - $116,123.00 Job Requisition 10793 New Zealand... Listed four hours agoat Parliamentary Service
Are you an experienced people leader who is fascinated by the workings of Parliament?
- Lead the Library's strategic direction for research
- Take the opportunity to work in the heart of Parliament
- Bring your managerial skills to develop an effective and focused team
Listed four hours agoat Ministry of Education
This role is responsible for providing expertise on curriculum publishing practices and through structured partnering with key internal customers.
- Take a collaborative and agile approach to applying skills and working in teams
- Bring your content development and publishing expertise
- Be part of the Curriculum Publishing Channels team
Listed twelve days agoat Skills Active Aotearoa
Support the quality assessment of Skills Active unit standards and qualifications through evaluation, moderation and support activities
- Contribute to the quality delivery & assessment of qualifications and standards
- Work for a high performing Industry Training Organisation (ITO)
- Work with exciting industries of Recreation, Sport, Exercise & Performing Arts
Listed four days agoat Frog Recruitment Limited
Systems, processes, projects, continuous improvement, influence…this role delivers all your career specifications!
- Permanent role
- Divine working environment - CBD
- New role, ready to make your own
Listed eight hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Accountable for identifying and informing prioritisation decisions which result in ongoing improvements to the immigration system.
- Bring your experience to Immigration New Zealand
- Contribute to better migration outcomes for all
- Ensuring the end to end operating model is optimised for INZ
Listed ten days agoat ACC
Want to make a difference to people's lives? With us you can - as part of a unique organisation, the only one of its kind in the world!
- Opportunity to develop and grow your Analyst career
- Bring your problem solving skills
- Enjoy 9% superannuation and valuable benefits
Listed four days agoat Greater Wellington
Fixed term opportunity in central Wellington to 30 June 2020
- Exciting time to join us as we focus on improving the information we provide.
- Help drive improvements in public transport information.
- Proven experience in understanding and enhancing complex information systems?
Listed four days agoat Presto Resourcing
This role is responsible for continuously improving the change management framework at the Department.
- Government Agency
- Hourly rate contract : 6 months+
- Wellington CBD
Listed six days agoat The SYSDOC Group Limited
Design and implement robust training models that utilise both modern and traditional approaches on an exciting project starting ASAP.
- Work with an award winning global leader
- Define the future of learning through development of industry leading solutions
- Be part of a dynamic highly skilled team
Listed eleven days agoat Ministry of Education
The Secondary Tertiary team sits within the Early Learning and Student Achievement group (ELSA).
- Contribute to designing and developing curriculum
- Ensure a deliberate focus on student achievement
- Enjoy taking pride in producing high quality work
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Great role for a systems or business analyst from the Logistics/Supply Chain
- Act as the glue between the technology needs of the onshore and offshore hubs
- Taking the lead on setting priorities for the International technical roadmap
- Take an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to solving challenges
Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
A rare opportunity has arisen for a professional and proactive individual to join the Risk and Assurance team early in its development.
- Experienced as a forensic data analyst and looking for a new challenge?
- The ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the team
- Be resilient and able to overcome obstacles that come your way
Listed six days agoat IBM
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value.
- Leading IT Organisation
- Endless Career Opportunities
- Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Education
In this varied and pivotal role you will work alongside the Project Manager and have significant involvement in our exciting new project.
- Do you have experience delivering projects?
- Work on a project that will make a real difference for our tamariki
- Contribute to the evaluation of the service delivery design model(s)
Receive new jobs for this search by email