Education & Training, Business/Systems Analysts Jobs in Porirua WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat Industry Training Solutions
If you're passionate about helping to develop people and grow and like to work in an exciting and fun business then we may have a great role for you!
- Join a successful, supportive team in an award winning business
- Well established, Category 1 PTE with lots of courses for lots of people
- Part time across the regions. Manawatu, Wellington and beyond
Listed twenty eight days agoat SSS
Identifying, analysing, evaluating, modifying and resolving the current and future information system requirements of customers and prospects.
- Developing and supporting market leading innovative products
- Fantastic work environment in a modern high rise office with magnificent views
- Staffed by leaders in their fields
Listed two hours agoat Skills Active Aotearoa
Support the quality assessment of Skills Active unit standards and qualifications through evaluation, moderation and support activities
- Contribute to the quality delivery & assessment of qualifications and standards
- Work for a high performing Industry Training Organisation (ITO)
- Work with exciting industries of Recreation, Sport, Exercise & Performing Arts
Listed fourteen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Strategy and Change team within Service Delivery.
- Are you adept at identifying Business needs?
- Can you work across a broad range of Business work programmes?
- Do you want a permanent role, Wellington based?
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
The Early Learning and Student Achievement group sets the system-level learning for every child and student.
- Do you have strong knowledge within a STEM context?
- Can you see the big picture and translate that to others?
- Are you an effective and confident communicator?
Listed four days agoat people2people
This industry training organisation has a focus on quality and innovation and wants you and your exceptional skills along for the ride.
- Central Wellington location
- New role, ready to make your own
- Exceptional team culture with opportunity to grow!
Listed nineteen hours agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed eighteen days agoat NZEIThe primary function of this role is to recruit, organise and support members in all sectors of NZEI Te Riu Roa membership Listed eight days agoat Inspire Group
Join a forward thinking company, bringing learning to life
- Relationship builder - award winning learning solutions
- Flexible working, great culture
- Great team, supportive, collaborative
Listed three days agoat 920Interesting programme of work in a large government agency spearheading shared working spaces. Very motivated team with great leadership. Listed one day agoat LPS
DW, BI - secure a role through to March 2020!
- ASAP start to March 2020
- Data focus
- CBD location
Listed eight days agoat New Zealand Council for Educational Research
Māori education research role within Te Wāhanga at New Zealand Council for Educational Research
- Māori Education Research and Development
- Contribute to a socially just and equitable education system
- Collegial environment with flexible working arrangements
Listed four days agoat 920Agile environment, collaborative, CBD location, BI testing and automation Listed four days agoat BCITO
We have an amazing opportunity for a Principal Advisor - Women in our Industry Advocacy and Workforce Development Team
- Where you can make a difference
- Great team environment
- Be the voice for women in construction!
Listed one hour agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Bring your extensive business analysis experience and/or related technical experience and join the dynamic Data Engineering team at ANZ!
- Enjoy Staff Banking Benefits and Discounts
- Highly Flexible Working Arrangements
- Remuneration is commensurate with experience and expertise
Listed ten days agoat ServiceIQ
Drive ServiceIQ’s work to ensure parity of educational achievement for our Māori, Pasifika and Youth industry trainees and apprentices
- Drive parity of educational achievement for Māori, Pasifika and Youth
- Develop and implement strategy and support internal cultural capability
Listed two days agoat The SYSDOC Group Limited
Design and implement robust training models that utilise both modern and traditional approaches on an exciting project starting ASAP.
- Work with an award winning global leader
- Define the future of learning through development of industry leading solutions
- Be part of a dynamic highly skilled team
Listed eleven days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Use innovative approaches to design, develop and implement a range of learning
- This role can be based in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Full Time - Perm role
Listed three days agoat AMP Services Limited
This newly created BA role will work closely with the Product Owner and a team of Application Analysts within our Wellington based Core Product Team!
- Newly created role
- Be part of some exciting company growth and change
- Wellington CBD location
Receive new jobs for this search by email