Marketing & Communications, Government & Defence Jobs in Point England AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Commission for Financial Capability
Deliver quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to support development and marketing of financial capability programmes and services
- Contribute to the wellbeing of New Zealanders
- A passionate and innovative team environment
- Stunning Britomart offices
This is a featured jobat Small Business Accounting
A varied and exciting autonomous marketing role with lots of social marketing and management of several key national campaigns.
- Autonomous B2B marketing role
- Opportunity to take ownership and make a difference
- Well established NZ brand
Listed six days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Product & Operations support, enjoy reporting, Excel and project management? Control product samples, range reviews etc
- Wholesale supplier, top Retail H/O clients, NZ owned co (near Mt Wellington)
- $65,000, free parking, staff discounts, wide and stunning range
- Key role to assist Product Manager with Ops & Sales Mgmt support, analysis etc
Listed six days agoat Moana New Zealand
Great opportunity to join a close knit team, and take the reins of all media and PR activities for a growing company.
- Flexible working
- Mt Wellington
- Opportunity to develop and shape role
Listed six days agoat Motorcorp Distributors LimitedJaguar Land Rover is looking for a high-energy PR and Events expert to build on a fantastic foundation that has been previously established. Listed five days agoat National Heart Foundation
We're looking for an experienced communications professional with exceptional communication and writing skills!
- Join New Zealand’s leading heart health charity
- Make a genuine impact in heart health
- Parental leave fixed term contract to July 2020 (flexible hours)
Listed five days agoat Joylab Group Limited
An exciting opportunity to join the Joylab family, developing an industry-leading consumer insights programme to the Auckland Market!
- Make your mark on Auckland hospitality!
- Free carparking, convenient Ellerslie Racecourse location.
- Great staff benefits including 50% off food & beverage across our 20+ venues.
Listed twelve days agoat People Passion
In this role, you will enjoy managing a portfolio of existing and new brands, from concept through to product management and everything in between
- Career development, flexibility and the potential of a permanent position
- Join a rewarding and challenging work environment
Listed eight days agoat Food Marketing Ltd
Fun creative role - ideal for a passionate foodie - 3-4 days/week.
- Great opportunity for a keen foodie
- Varied and interesting role - strong focus on social media and PR
- Central location - parking provided
Listed eleven days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Are you a passionate and experienced Marketing and Social Media specialist with agency experience?
- Small growing company that is well established and ambitious
- Fantastic role for a passionate Market Specialist with agency experience
- Part time, permanent role, 20 hours per week, with some flexibility
Listed eighteen days agoat People Passion
This position offers huge variety so you need to be able to juggle various tasks while providing support to the wider team.
- Join a small and friendly team
- Career development and flexibility
- Opportunity to learn and grow
Listed twelve days agoat Red Consulting Group
Lead the delivery of a transformational property improvement project with one of NZ's best employers. Amazing opportunity to contribute & add value.
- Two year fixed term contract where what you do & how you do it really matters.
- Work within an incredible team - be inspired by the people you work for & with.
- The positive impact this job will have on a CV is enormous. Smart career move.
Listed twenty one days agoat L'Oreal New Zealand Ltd
Seeking a skilled administrator to support the LUXE Marketing team with administrative requirements.
- Attractive salary package with profit share, insurances and product allowance
- Work with brands such as Giorgio Armani, YSL, Lancome and Kiehl's
- Begin your beauty career with the No. 1 Beauty Player
Listed twenty two days agoat Pool Magic Ltd
Are you experienced in contributing to ongoing sales growth? Do you enjoy providing an exceptional customer experience?
- Make a difference in this varied, challenging role
- Join a friendly team with a great culture
- Enjoy a convenient location and competitive benefits
Listed eighteen days agoat Animates NZ Holdings
An awesome opportunity for a motivated and passionate Retail Marketing Manager to join the Animates team.
- Lead Animates' retail trade marketing campaigns and social media strategy
- Join a leading pet care company - passionate and engaged team
- Great location close to public transport, motorway and local amenities
Listed twenty eight days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Do you have the marketing and social media expertise required to promote this brand, in this part-time role? 20 hours per week.
- Growing and ambitious company based in Ellerslie
- Work with ambitious, passionate people in a small team
- 20 hours per week, with some flexibility - $30 to $40 per hour
Listed twenty seven days agoat Animates NZ Holdings
An awesome opportunity for a creative, motivated and passionate Digital superstar to join the Animates team.
- Help build the ultimate digital experience for customers
- Leading pet company - passionate and engaged team
- Great location close to motorway, public transport and local amenities
Listed one day agoat PGF Group
An opportunity has come up for a communications professional to be part of a dynamic team, working to minimise the harm from gambling in New Zealand.
- An amazing opportunity to grow and develop your career in communications
- Friendly team environment and a values-driven organisation
- Make a difference in people's lives
Listed eight hours agoat The Coffee ClubDigital Content Coordinator wanted to work across two brands – The Coffee Club and Bird on a Wire. Immediate Start required in January 2020. Listed eight hours agoat The Coffee ClubMarketing Assistant wanted to join The Coffee Club's dynamic support team. Immediate start required in January 2019. Listed four days agoat World Vision NZ
An exciting opportunity exists for a Direct Mail Specialist to join our Marketing and Engagement team.
- Penrose location
- Great opportunity to add value
Listed five days agoat Energise Coaching LtdWe are looking for a Digital Account Manager. A good all-rounder who lives and breathes digital and wants to achieve their best for our clients.
Receive new jobs for this search by email