Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Penrose AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Syrp
A very unique multi discipline design position working in a variety of mediums from mobile UI through to physical products
- Create beautiful and functional experiences
- Working across digital & physical product landscape
- Small passionate friendly team
This is a featured jobat Tenancy.co.nz
We're building the type of projects most developers will never get to work on. Fun, ground breaking and something to brag about.
- Amazing office (2 small dogs and massive sun deck)
- Creative Projects
- Work Somewhere Fun
Listed eighteen hours agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our supportive and friendly IT Team
- Provide Level 1 Service Desk support across both our hospitals
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Rotate between Mercy Hospital, Epsom and Ascot Hospital, Remuera
Listed ten days agoat Zag
Hours are 10.30am - 7.30pm Monday -Friday, so you'll get a sleep-in every day, or a gym workout if you prefer...NICE
- SAP Application Support focus
- Leading IT consultancy
- Great, light and airy offices in Ellerslie 3 mins from Train
Listed four days agoat Lucidity Cloud Services
Customer service and support is at the heart of everything we do. We are seeking support engineers to help us with ongoing growth in our services.
- Great exposure to wide range of Microsoft technologies
- Customer facing technical support with opportunity to progress
- Multi award winning Microsoft Partner
Listed two days agoat LocalCover Holdings Limited
LocalCover is a venture backed start-up. We are offering a great career opportunity for a Test Analyst to join and support our passionate team.
- Brilliant career opportunity with a dynamic NZ start-up
- Competitive salary and growth
- Enjoy being part of our collaborative, friendly team
Listed eight days agoat TSI Group
This is a genuine entry-level role for a person with passion – the type of role that comes around once in a blue moon.
- Passionate about cars and IT? So are we!
- Want to help Customers get the best from our software? So do we!
- $1m Salary and a Company Porsche? Maybe not, but we do have a lot on offer...
Listed twenty three hours agoat Churches Education CommissionWe are a not-for-profit organisation offering Christian Values Education programmes in Primary Schools and require a office administrator/receptionist Listed one day agoat The produce carriers ltdLooking for personal and administrative assistance to manage daily activities and report directly to the director. Listed two days agoat Electoral Commission
We are seeking to add to our pool of casual staff at the Commission’s Auckland based office
- Great team environment
- Great team culture
Listed one day agoat Pender & Associates LimitedA perfect role for the person with admin expereince who pays attention to detail, likes solving discrepancies and enjoys working in a small team Listed five days agoat Reivernet LtdWe are currently seeking a new star to fill an exciting role as a full time ICT Customer Support Officer based in our Auckland office. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThis role is suited to an individual who prides themselves on providing a high level of client service and enjoys a busy administration role. Listed five days agoat Department of CorrectionsDo you have the enthusiasm, dedication and the skills to become an Administration Officer within Ara Poutama Aotearoa (Department of Corrections)? Listed two days agoat Ray White RemueraWe need someone who understands that Real Estate is an 80/20 world, where 80 is the grind and 20 is the glamour - good thing is, we're good at both. Listed nine days agoat JOYN
Maintain precise, error free cataloguing of inbound records and ensure all data entered is accurate
- Work for TIMG - a NZ owned company and part of the Freightways Group
- Supportive environment, multicultual team
- Full time Mon - Fri for 6 months (maternity leave cover). Free parking on site
Listed three days agoat Collage
Varied full time role involving admin duties and logistics. Friendly small team environment.
- Well established NZ owned and operated business
- Ability to grow within the company
- Easy access and plenty of on-site parking
Listed nineteen hours agoat WormaldWe are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the Wormald Central Invoicing team. Listed three days agoat World Vision NZ
An exciting opportunity exists for a Project Manager to join our Information and Solutions team.
- Full time
- Opportunity to make a difference
Listed five days agoat Junior Learning
We are looking for a new member to join our Operations Team. The job will involve processing sales orders, and administration support.
- An organized and accurate person who pays attention to detail
- St Johns, Auckland Location
- 40 hours per week (8am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday)
Receive new jobs for this search by email