Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Parnell AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Uniko
Immediate start for a Senior. Full Stack .NET Developer - .NET Core, Azure, CI & CD, MVC - long term contract with Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation Project
- .NET Core | Azure | DevOps with CI & CD
- Awesome Team with great leadership and collaborative culture
This is a featured jobat ACIT Limited
Junior Systems Engineer (graduates welcome) You will be the point of contact for all post-sales systems and product support issues and queries.
- Opportunity for growth in a team that supports you.
- Variety within the role
- A friendly and professional work environment
Listed twelve hours agoat Omni Health
Join our high performing patient focused team on a part time basis
- warm and inviting administration team
- Professional and supportive
Listed twenty hours agoat Eye Institute
We require a medical secretary at our Remuera branch to be part of a dynamic group delivering optimum standards of customer service and care
- Are you dedicated to providing the best level of customer service
- Can you prioritise and multi task
- Are you a great communicator
Listed eleven days agoat Lumino The Dentists
Join this patient-centric role as a Receptionist in a large, busy Auckland practice!
- Join a large, caring practice in a patient-centric role!
- Part-time, 5 days a week!
- The ideal candidate will being naturally well-organised, warm and empathetic!
Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An opportunity to work in various administration roles in a Large Health Organisation
- Short and Long term assignments
- Immediate requirements available
- Free training provided
Listed four days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
Lead the Clinical Workstream in the build and implementation of our new Patient Administration System/Electronic Medical Records
- Highly driven and passionate environment
- Definitely a 'feather in your cap' role for your career
- Based at MercyAscot Hospital Epsom
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you have excellent attention to detail this may be the perfect role for you! Long-term assignment in Greenlane
- Healthcare organisation
- Long term temp role
- Greenlane Location
Listed seven days agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Oral Surgery specialist practice in Auckland is looking for a part-time Front Desk Coordinator to join their team! Listed four days agoat The University of AucklandApplications are invited for a Research Assistant to support research project activities and duties within the Dementia Prevention Research Clinic Listed six days agoat Auckland CouncilProcessing & delivery of Mail, Courier, Digital Mail (Scanning) and Distribution of parcel services Listed thirteen hours agoat Youthline AucklandYouthline is looking for a Network Administrator to provide support primarily to Auckland users with light support to other centres across the country Listed six days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join team of Clinic Coordinators, Epsom, front desk role, calm/mature approach essen, $25/hr.
- Step up from GP medical reception to Specialists!
- $25/hour, 8am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Epsom, free parking, shared café with public
Listed fifteen hours agoat ActiveDocsDo you want to work with ActiveDocs Sales Teams and customers to craft document automation solutions? Listed eighteen hours agoat Lloyd Executive LtdImagine being the Cloud and Infrastructure Manager for a large entity making the leap to the Cloud Listed four days agoat ezyVet Limited
Perhaps this is the chance to take your existing skill set and passion beyond just doing a job and make it a career, why not come and find out!
- Change animal health care through technology
- Collaborate with a super driven team who want the same thing you do, challenge!
- Awesome opportunity to turbo-charge your career in technology customer support
Listed four days agoat HealthCare NZ
We're looking for someone special who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment to provide service coordination within our Auckland team.
- Are you passionate about our community?
- Bring your experience in the health and disability sector
- Work alongside a team who are committed to excellence in Home based support
Listed nineteen hours agoat Presto Resourcing
This role is primarily helping engineers prevent poor quality code by driving a test-first mindset and continuous delivery
- Incredible opportunity for an experienced Quality Analyst
- Do you have a thirst for new techniques and live and breath quality code!!
- Amazing team, super busy vibe, great company with a global focus
Listed five days agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for an IT Operations Manager for a challenging yet exciting role in Auckland CBD!
- Payment solutions
- Auckland CBD Location
- Great salary
Listed seven days agoat Lumino The Dentists
Entry level Dental Assistant position, experience is preferred but training can be given!
- Entry level Dental Assistant position, experience is preferred
- Great location, directly opposite One Tree Hill
- Located in a medical practice
Receive new jobs for this search by email