Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Panmure AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Vantage Windows North Shore
We are currently looking for a production/ data entry coordinator who is passionate, has attention to detail and works well within a team environment.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Monday to Friday Job
- Great Long Term Prospects
This is a featured jobat Oceanbridge Shipping Ltd
We're looking for an experienced, self-motivated person to join our export seafreight team specialising in FAK cargo.
- Fabulous Takapuna location close to shops and beach
- Great company culture and active social club
- Busy and varied role in FAK sea exports
Listed fourteen hours agoat Big Blue
Starting out in operations? This is a fantastic role supporting the National Operations Manager to deliver amazing customer service to our customers.
- Great opportunity to learn about operations and logistics
- Nationwide company on a growth path
- Fast moving with plenty of variety
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Join our Ellerslie due paid unit team in this varied and fast-paced processing role and make a difference!
- Supportive, diverse, multicultural environment
- Coaching and career development opportunities
- Easy access to public transport
Listed six days agoat Unicorn Foundation NZPart- time administrator for small non profit. Flexible hours. Listed nine hours agoat Electrolux Home Products
There is no typical day in this role, as supporting such a dynamic team will vary day to day.
- Globally recognised Electrical consumer brands
- Dynamic role
- free parking and other great perks!
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
If you are looking for flexibility then this is your role! Work mornings, afternoons or set days – you pick!
- Flexibility to job share and work part time hours!
- Ellerslie location; onsite parking available
- Friendly, upfront team; family owned company
Listed ten days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Manage the smooth running of the office and all things administration in this varied Office Coordinator position in the heart of St Johns.
- Innovative, openminded and creative family owned food business
- 30 hours a week; 9am-3pm Monday to Friday
- Bring your passion for food and flavour to this role
Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdBased in the heart of Glen Innes, working with the local community. Mon - Fri 3pm - 7pm Listed eight days agoat Joylab Group Limited
Looking for an admin super star to work in a busy and varied role at Garrison & Birdies!
- Popular location at the Sylvia Park Shopping Centre.
- Excellent staff benefits.
- Fun, relaxed team of hospitality professionals.
Listed six days agoat Invacare Australia Pty Ltd
Work side by side with internal and external customers, providing exceptional service everytime! Close to public transport, NO weekend work or nights!
- Join us in a time of growth!
- Excellent career progression
- Work close to home and beat that awful Auckland CBD traffic!
Listed ten days agoat In Vitro TechnologiesReceipt and storage of goods in designated locations. Dispatch of goods meeting deadlines. Customer service order entry. Answer customer calls. Listed three days agoat Christians Against Poverty
In an office of around 50 staff, you will ensure everything is in its place and running as it should. You’ll manage our office like it’s your own home
- Demonstrate your care for your colleagues in practical ways, both big and small
- Enjoy a Christ-centred workplace, passionate about Jesus and the local Church
- Flexible, 37.5 hour work week with generous leave provisions
Listed four days agoat Superior Personnel LtdWork close to Sylvia Park with a NZ food distributor offering staff discount, breakfast, life insurance & more. Sunday to Thursday, immediate start. Listed four days agoat Hard Hat Recruits
Our client is seeking a Yard Hand/Driver to join their team in Auckland. A perfect opportunity for growth and development in an established company.
- Learn and develop new skills on the job
- No two days the same
- Great team Atmosphere
Listed seven days agoat Catch Consulting
Our clients, PDC, are looking for a proactive, motivated and customer focused Operations Support Coordinator to join their team.
- Join an energetic dynamic team
- Work for a leading, well known and respected brand
- Exciting and variable role with long term career development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Develop your banking experience and join a collaborative team environment! Interviews this week with a start date of early August!
- 5th August - 6+ month assignment
- Work in a fast paced, high volume admin role
- Sylvia Park - close to be public transport
Listed five days agoat Orthotic Centre (NZ) Ltd
Based in Ellerslie, we are a privately owned company operating in a niche healthcare industry.
- Central location near public transport
- Immediate Start
Listed seven days agoat Gerard Roofs (RoofTG Pacific)
This is a varied role supporting the purchasing team with tasks that include orders, sourcing, safety, administration and more!
- Help maintain a point of difference
- Achieve operational/manufacturing excellence
- Be part of a great team with a diverse and family orientated culture
Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdBased in the heart of Glen Innes, working with the local community. A passion for customer service and ability to work at pace is a must! Listed twelve days agoat UPO Limited
Seeking a physically fit person for a varied warehousing opportunity at our Mount Wellington based distribution center. Small team, looking to grow.
- Join a small successful team.
- Immediate start.
- Trainee Position.
Receive new jobs for this search by email