Information & Communication Technology, Trades & Services, Contracts Management Jobs in Palmerston North ManawatuSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat OneStaff Palmerston North
We are seeking good hard working labourers and we have a variety of positions available now !
- Casual & Longterm roles available
- Good pay rates
- Immediate Start
Listed twelve days agoat Adecco IndustrialDo you have a strong work ethic and enjoy getting your hands dirty whilst staying focused on the task at hand? Listed six days agoat Adecco IndustrialHealth and Safety focused? Ready to hit the ground running with a new role? Look no further! Multiple positions available. Listed thirteen days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentTicketed Traffic Controllers needed now $18.70 per hour. Listed ten days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilWe’re on the hunt for two skilled workers to join our Reticulation Operators team – one in water and one in wastewater. Listed three days agoat NetYourJob
Exciting chance to join NZ's leading skin & appearance clinics. Work with a supportive, professional, engaging team. Part time hours
- Qualified Beauty Therapist
- Plenty of Variety! Customer Services, Reception & Admin
- Enjoy Great Company Perks From Within the Beauty Industry!
Listed three days agoat Adecco Civil & ConstructionDo you enjoy working with Asphalt or keen to build a career in Asphalting? Apply Today!! Listed twelve days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilRecycling Operators If you’re a reliable worker and not afraid to get your hands dirty, then read on. Listed five days agoat NZDF - Military
As an NZ Army Combat Driver you will be trained to operate all of our general service vehicles, from motorbikes through to articulated trucks.
- Entry level driving job with a difference!
- Get licensed and endorsed for a range of vehicles
- Opportunity to travel
Listed nineteen days agoat Sime Darby Motor GroupHino are looking for an enthusiastic Vehicle Preparation Assistant to join our Palmerston North based team. Listed twenty five days agoat Adecco IndustrialDo you have a strong work ethic and enjoy getting your hands dirty whilst staying focused on the task at hand? Listed three days agoat Stellar RecruitmentWork with an amazing organisation who will encourage and enable you to drive your career forward Listed four days agoat UCOLA new opportunity has become available within UCOL’s Information Systems and Technology team. Listed three days agoat Scott Technology Ltd
We have an exciting, newly formed position for a Service Technician covering the Lower North Island region.
- Newly formed, exciting role
- Mobile resource covering the Lower North Island region
- Position can be based anywhere within the Lower North Island
Listed twenty five days agoat Campus Living Villages NZ Limited
We are looking for a cleaner to join with previous cleaning experience to join our large and busy team at Massey Manawatu Halls
- 6.30am - 3.00pm. Monday - Friday
- Work for a fun and hard working team
- Immediate start and parking provided
Listed eighteen days agoat Turfrey
Are you a Certifying or Journeyman Gasfitter? We would love to have you join Turfrey Manawatu.
- Be part of a growing, progressive and professional family business.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- $500 gross sign-on bonus (conditions apply)
Listed thirteen days agoat Yorb
We believe that technology should enhance businesses. At Yorb we help businesses see technology as an enabler to solve problems.
- Exciting opportunities with a growing company
- Great staff benefits
- Working with a dedicated team giving exceptional client outcomes
Listed eighteen days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Develop plans for growth and diversification of products and markets.
- Lead a high-profile business
- Poised for growth
Listed twenty days agoat Fire Engineering Services Ltd.
A great opportunity to join the dynamic and progressive passive fire industry for a positive and motivated individual.
- Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience.
- Full on-job training with lots of room for development.
- A great team atmosphere and supportive company culture.
Receive new jobs for this search by email