Design & Architecture, Community Services & Development Jobs in Otorohanga WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat eight73 consulting
Working with the Otorohanga Support House, this role will support and equip clients with skills & knowledge to secure sustainable housing.
- Improve awareness of and access to support
- Reduce the number of people in hardship or insecure housing
- Reduce harm & improve the strength of whanau, families and communities
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Social Development
A fast-paced, pressured environment is where you thrive and you enjoy using your tenacity and initiative to find solutions and achieve goals.
- Training and support
- Regular coaching and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Join a caring, supportive team who use the latest strengths-based tools and assessment frameworks at our Te Awamutu site in this full time role.
- Flexible work opportunities
- A great, respectful team environment who celebrate each other’s successes
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community
Listed twenty two days agoat Private Advertiser
*Supportive work environment. *Highly rewarding career. *Join us in an exciting growth phase.
- Highly Rewarding Career
- Supportive Work Environment
- Competitive Salary and employment Conditions
Listed fifteen days agoat Prison Chaplaincy Service of Aotearoa New Zealand
You will have the opportunity to journey with prisoners as they encounter the challenges of prison life and separation from loved ones and whanau.
- Can you help us show the love of God inside the prison walls
- Be willing to support all prisoner with a non-judgemental heart
- Use your ministry skills to co-ordinate religious services and pastoral support
Listed fifteen days agoat HealthCare NZ
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others? Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Work close to home in your local community
- Gain NZQA qualifications - free of charge!
- Pay Equity rates
Listed one day agoat Wise Group
Join an exciting new team of housing champions that will seek to provide housing solutions for the people we support in the Waikato.
- Passionate about supporting people to live their dreams?
- Would you like to work with sector leaders to deliver housing solutions?
- Are you enthusiastic about supporting people with housing and support solution
Listed one day agoat DDL ArchitectureArchitectural Draftsperson with 0-2 Years Experience required to join our Team Listed one day agoat DDL ArchitectureArchitectural Draftsperson with 2-3 Years Experience required to join our Team Listed seven days agoat Future Leaders LtdAre you an experienced Programme Facilitator, passionate about making a difference to the lives of Aotearoa's youth? This could be the role for you! Listed nine days agoat Urban EntertainmentKeen to harness your creative gene in a fast paced dynamic environment. We are on the lookout for a talented individual to join our team. Listed thirteen days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
The Community Services Coordinator is accountable for coordinating, supporting and enabling Plunket people to deliver community-based initiatives.
- Strengthen and expand our volunteer network
- Bring your strong relationship building capabilities
- Receive training and professional development opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Waikato Students' Union IncWork with a small team to deliver activities, support our network of clubs and volunteers, and provide effective administration services. Listed seven days agoat Waikato Womens RefugeWaikato Women’s Refuge Te Whakaruruhau is seeking the services of a Kaimahi Advocate to work fulltime in our residential safehouses. Listed seven days agoat CCS Disability Action WaikatoWe are seeking a person Part Time 30hrs per week, who is committed to making a difference in the lives of disabled children, and their families. Listed six days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
We are looking for a motivated Service Manager to join a well-established 24/7 Adult Mental Health and Addiction residential service.
- Work closely with whānau for an ultimate outcome
- Make a positive contribution to beautiful city of Hamilton
- Receive career and development opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Waikato District Health BoardWe have an opportunity to contribute to the health and wellbeing of Waikato communities and assist in the goal of Smokefree Aotearoa 2025. Listed thirteen days agoat Community Living TrustSeeking passionate specialist support workers to work with people with high and complex needs Listed eight days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
The ideal candidate will be highly-motivated with exceptional communication skills delivering interesting, innovative projects to the highest standard
- Competitive salary up to $80 000
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Large scale Governmental projects
Listed twelve days agoat Genesis
Newly created role to strategically create, implement and lead community projects at our generation sites.
- Based at either the Hamilton central office, Huntly or Tokaanu Power Stations
- Work collaboratively and proactively to make a difference
- Make a genuine positive impact in the communities in which we operate
Receive new jobs for this search by email