Hospitality & Tourism, Sales Jobs in Otahuhu AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for experienced wait staff for various functions and events in Auckland!
- Work at exciting sporting and music events
- Dozens of shifts available through our mobile app
- Work with fantastic hospitality and events staff
This is a featured jobat Savor Group LtdSavor Group is now the hunt for an experienced Managers, with a strong background in hosting high volume venues. Listed ten hours agoat Sonata Group
Opportunity to develop your skills in a role with plenty of variety | Would suit someone who is a strong administrator & loves working with customers
- Print/production/packaging knowledge & experience required
- Established business, great team
- Modern Highbrook office with parking
Listed six hours agoat DataprintDataprint seeks a Relationship Manager for our dynamic Document Fulfilment, Electronic Services & Solutions business in a fantastic growth opportunity Listed six days agoat Jet Park HotelsAward winning, NZ owned 4+ star Hotels. Join a friendly team & take your career to new heights! Listed two days agoat SunnyHomes NZAre you a positive sales team manager who can bring our sales miracle to the next level? Listed one day agoat MyAdvisor
Amazing opportunity for experienced category development manager to develop and revise a bathroom category with one of NZ's leading retail brands
- Retail Bathroom and Storage Category
- Join an awesome multinational brand with a strong team culture
- Challenging new role working with hugely talented people
Listed two days agoat Link2 Services (NZ) LtdAn exciting new opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to use their skills and experience. Listed nine days agoat Jet Park HotelsLooking for part time morning or evening shifts? Do you have excellent customer service? Experienced Food and Beverage staff needed! Listed six days agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
Opportunity to join our highly successful sales team and grow your career. Good remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Be part of an outstanding and successful team
- Attractive Remuneration Package + Car
- Career development
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserWe have an exciting opportunity for results driven sales & marketing person to join our busy team. Listed fifteen days agoat DB Breweries Ltd
An enviable role where you manage sales relationships with craft bars & be the face of our craft brands at training and events. Come and #goplaces
- Bring Your Passion for Craft to this Role
- Marketing & Sales Combination Role
- Vibrant Company Culture
Listed nine days agoat Robert Walters
Looking for a hungry, charismatic individual with experience in strategic solutions selling in a technical environment.
- A newly created role with exciting growth potential
- Competitive salary
- East Tamaki
Listed seven days agoat Gunn Talent
Are you experienced in digital/marketing and have aspirations beyond your current role/company/industry? This is an opportunity you can't miss!
- Innovative and growing business!
- Massive advancement opportunities
- Mangere location - new premises on the way!
Listed fourteen days agoat Jet Park HotelsDo you have a great eye for detail? Do you want to be apart of a great housekeeping team? Then we want to hear from you! Listed fifteen days agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join our talented New Business team!
- No weekends, no late nights, no public holidays!
- Highbrook location on site parking and café!
- Fantastic step in your business development career!
Listed eight days agoat Human Connections Group
A great role for an experienced Sales Manager to cover the Auckland area. Networking and Business Development must be at the forefront of your mind.
- A great company culture
- Support and development
- A chance to network
Listed fifteen days agoat Stevens Products LtdSALES POSITION - This role is finding leads, building relationships, to enable you to sell wood waste recycling machines worth 500k - 2M each. Listed fourteen days agoat Snap Rentals'A team' players required as Customer Service Reps for our busy Auckland branch assisting customers with rental cars.
Receive new jobs for this search by email