Full Time Jobs in Northcote AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We’re a 100% kiwi owned company with nearly 70 years’ experience, providing sustainable workplace solutions to our over 13,000 customers.
- Join an organisation that puts Customer experience first.
- With a vibrant Customer Care culture supported by inhouse training
- Key highbrook location free onsite parking, modern office with water views
This is a featured jobat Health Connections
This is an exciting role that combines your skills as a health centre receptionist and health care assistant along with your passion for young people
- Do you have Health Care Assistant experience?
- Do you have health centre receptionist experience?
- Want to combine the 2 and improve outcomes for young people?
Listed seven days agoat C3 Post Trade
Passionate about technology & people? We're seeking switched-on Operations Engineers who demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset to join us!
- Provide Application support for our global SaaS platform in an entry level role
- Close knit and high performing team culture
- Custom built offices based in Ponsonby
Listed six hours agoat Southern Cross Hospitals
Southern Cross Hospitals' North Harbour is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their team. Full time position available.
- Subsidised health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas and New Year breaks
Listed one day agoat Fuji Xerox NZWe're looking for a new Technology Services Administrator to join our team and provide user account management & IT procurement services to Fuji Xerox Listed six hours agoat LittleWolf
Seeking a confident Cafe Assistant with personality and great coffee skills to join our small team in a busy cafe with great regulars
- Great New Cafe Brand
- No evening or weekend work
- Part of a larger Hospitality Group
Listed six hours agoat Avanti Finance
Integral role within a busy, lively team - sense of humor compulsory!
- Brand sparkling new office
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed twenty three hours agoat PETstock
Join us to help pets inspire every person, every family, every day! We have full time and part time roles, interested...read on!
- Vibrant, fast-paced & fun workplace culture
- Love your job, with a company built on family values
- Great staff benefits for pet lovers
Listed six hours agoat JOYNA great opportunity to join a market leader within the Financial Sector. Full training given for the right candidate. Listed one day agoat Eclipse Recruitment Ltd
Great opportunity to take the next step in you customer service career!
- Takapuna location with parking !
- Supportive environment
- Established and respected global brand
Listed one day agoat UbertecJoin Übertec, work along side the fun team in our specialist Apple store in Parnell. Ubertec is an Apple Reseller and Apple Service provider. Listed one day agoat General Marine Services Limited
Buying and selling high quality marine equipment and provide excellent customer service in our specialist marine sales department
- Working with a great team of people
- Enjoy making a difference with your skills
- Be part of a great industry
Listed five hours agoat Bestware LTDFull time warehouse worker / Causal warehouse worker Listed three days agoat Azelis New Zealand
The storeperson role at Azelis New Zealand is key to ensuring the product to the customer is right first time.
- Rear opportunity to enter the chemical industry
- A professional friendly, dedicated team
- A recognised role in the bigger picture
Listed one day agoat Streamline Business NZ Limited• Mail processing; opening, sorting (batching) and scanning of mail • Print, bind, dispatch – Weekly vouchers • Print room stock control Listed two hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a supportive busy office environment helping customers with first level support around billing and invoicing; great team; billing exp essential.
- Phone based role; fab team; Newmarket based; Mon-Fri 40 hour week
- Invoicing experience/Customer service essential; great comms
- Circa $50k; professional friendly environment
Listed one day agoat Pure SEOOur enterprise arm of the company has experienced unprecedented growth and as a result we are on the hunt for a talented Relationship Manager! Listed four days agoat TicketmasterTicketmaster is the world's leading ticketing company. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland and Wellington. Listed five days agoat Teletrac Navman
A fantastic opportunity for a self-starter who is passionate about technology and committed to providing a high level of customer experience!
- Market leading telematics organisation
- Free parking, awesome team and great coffee
Listed seven days agoat Lumino The DentistsNewly created level 1 IT Support role, based out of our modern offices in the Auckland CBD. Listed five hours agoat Vend
Join us in Newmarket and help our retailers by delivering an authentic and personalised support experience.
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions…
- Four weeks annual leave + extra day over the Christmas holidays
Listed eight days agoat Tesla New Zealand
Tesla Motors is looking for a Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world.
- Global leader in Electric Vehicle technology!
- Excellent opportunity for a customer service professional!
- Unique and exciting role!
Receive new jobs for this search by email