Jobs in North Dunedin OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MG Marketing
We are looking for an experienced administrator/storeperson to assist us in our distribution warehouse in Dunedin on a part time basis.
- Work for New Zealand's leading produce wholesaler
- Competitive hourly rate
- Part time hours
This is a featured jobat Vodafone Retail
Looking for your next step? Wanting to grow your career? Come and join us to fast track your opportunities!
- An opportunity to work in a fast paced & tech environment.
- Training provided with opportunities to grow your career
- Generous discounts on mobile phones and accessories
Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
Lead the BIS team and champion the use of technology to further transform the organisation into a smart, connected and digital service provider.
- Key leadership opportunity – inspire and lead your team
- Transformational focus
- A varied and fast-paced role
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We are seeking an Administrator to join our team based in Dunedin.
- Red Cross is the largest Humanitarian Organisation World Wide
- Part Time work Opportunity (18.75 hours per week)
- Make a real difference to a busy, Community focused team
Listed five days agoat Specsavers DunedinWe are looking for an Enthusiastic, Motivated & Friendly individual to join our growing team, working in a fast paced & supportive environment. Listed six days agoat OFS Insurance Brokers
Are you a school leaver looking to begin your career with the prospect of future training and qualifications? A great opportunity to join our team.
- Well established company in Dunedin CBD
- Full time permanent job in supportive environment
- Start January 2020
Listed five days agoat Mornington Health Centre Limited
We are looking for a fantastic receptionist to join our busy and dynamic team.
- Permanent Reception/Administration Role
- Large Medical Practice
- Diverse role
Listed ten days agoat NZDF - Military
The NZ Army is on the lookout for our next ICT stars! Could you operate and maintain our top secret equipment? We offer a career unlike anything else.
- Information & Communications Technology roles
- No previous experience required, all training provided
- Exciting and diverse work environment
Listed six days agoat Crew Consulting
The role will see you supporting the business technically and assisting the business on project work when required
- Dunedin-based (NZ's most livable city)
- Enterprise environment
- Career progression opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Department of CorrectionsYou will ensure the smooth operation of the Otago and Southland/ Central Otago districts by providing a responsive administrative support service. Listed seven days agoat Eclipse PhysioEclipse Health is looking for a friendly, full-time receptionist/healthcare assistant to join our healthcare centre. Listed six days agoat HufferHUFFER 2IC DUNEDIN Listed three days agoat Allied Press Limited
A great opportunity for a self motivated team player to join Allied Press Limited's Dunedin based printing team.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great team environment
- Excellent learning opportunity
Listed four days agoat RETAILWORLD RESOURCING
Combine your passion for retail, customer service & tech products then this is the perfect role made for you! Join a fantastic team!
- Plus fully covered Mobile Plan with 40GB data per month!
- Fantastic Growth & Development Opportunites!
- Work for a diverse & inclusive retail brand!
Listed thirteen days agoat Blis TechnologiesInnovative biotech company. Full Time Research Assistant in a laboratory based role. Microbiological skills essential. Molecular skills desirable. Listed three days agoat Harvey Norman
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic team!
- Do you have hands-on Retail experience?
- Work for one of NZ’s top brands!
- Great team environment!
Listed ten days agoat Human Connections Group
A fantastic opportunity for a senior administrator with exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail who loves fast paced work
- Vibrant and energetic consultancy environment
- Caring management team
- Lots of perks with this busines
Listed four days agoat Forsyth Barr Limited
We are seeking an efficient, organised and highly motivated individual to provide a high level of administrative support to our Funds Management Team.
- Opportunity to work for a well regarded New Zealand owned firm
- Part-time position Monday to Friday 9am to 12 noon
- Diverse and Challenging work.
Receive new jobs for this search by email