Jobs in New Plymouth TaranakiSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Parininihi ki Waitotara
Following a recent Strategic Procurement Review PKW are seeking an experienced procurement coordinator 25-35 hours per week, fixed term for 24 months
- Whanau Based, dynamic and future focused organisation
- Innovative business approach committed to sustainable asset and land management
- Diverse asset portfolio
This is a featured jobat Katere Coatings
Applicants must have 2+ years painting experience with high standard of workmanship, great communication skills and good work ethic.
- Permanent full time
- Locally owned New Plymouth company
- good benefits including overtime rates
Listed six hours agoat New Plymouth District Council
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Operations Assistant to help deliver our huge range of events and activities our venues!
- Are your communication and people skills excellent?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
- Enjoy being active while at work
Listed four days agoat TSB
Central New Plymouth
- Join our highly successful and growing organisation
- At TSB supporting good customer outcomes is at the heart of who we are
- We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead
Listed five hours agoat Barnardos
As a Family Start worker you will be delivering a home visiting programme which is focussed on improving children’s circumstances
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
- Use your skills directly with families and children
- Be part of New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
Listed four hours agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Stretch your customer service skills to the next level, become part of a dedicated team.
- Great training and development
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed five days agoat Livingstone Building Ltd
Our Taranaki branch is well established and our vibrant and committed team needs administrative support person to assist us as we continue to build ex
- Flexible part time hours (30 per week)
- Beautiful lifestyle location
Listed four hours agoat Zeal Education TrustZeal is looking for a amazing Youth Worker to join our new Taranaki center! Listed seven days agoat BidfoodBidfood New Plymouth - Night Shift Store Person. Listed six days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
We are looking for an office administrator to join the New Plymouth office to support a team of experienced sales consultants.
- Manage advertising campaigns and various ad hoc projects
- Bring your great customer service skills
- Be part of a great team culture
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserWe currently have a full time position available within our New Plymouth branch for a Customer Services Representative. Listed four days agoat RJ EAGAR LIMITEDNewly created position with potential to upskill and grow with the company. Listed four days agoat AirswiftAirswift are pleased to be recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a well-respected organisation in New Plymouth, New Zealand on a permanent basis Listed seven hours agoat T&G Global
We are looking for a Sales Administrator for a permanent part time position in our New Plymouth office
- Permanent, Part Time Job
- Opportunities to GROW your career
- Happy, hard working team
Listed one day agoat Signium Executive Search International
Port Taranaki seeks an HR leader who will embed best practice safety standards, enhance the culture and apply organisational development.
- Productivity and Performance in a company passionate about its People and Safety
Listed five days agoat Atlas Professionals
Canteen Assistant, to be based in New Plymouth. You will be an integral part of the Nexans team keeping their coffee machines pristine.
- Bell Block location
- Fixed term assignment starting February
- Friendly work environment
Listed eight hours agoat TamarindCompletion of internal and external financial reporting, JV accounting, budgeting and forecasting. Listed four hours agoat ASB Bank LimitedFantastic foot in the door to Rural Banking Listed four days agoat Employsure
As a New Business Sales Manager, you will identify new business opportunities selling a market leading service to SME's in Taranaki
- Autonomous role selling to small and medium businesses
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, with high achievers earning up to $250k
- Listed as the 8th fastest growing company in Asia Pacific by The Financial Times
Listed twelve days agoat Greymouth Petroleum Ltd
We are seeking an experienced Storeperson to join our Stores team in our Bell Block workshop
- This is a dynamic and professional environment
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great team
- At Greymouth, you can apply your knowledge and make a difference
Receive new jobs for this search by email