Full Time Jobs in Napier Central Hawkes BaySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat New Zealand Oil Services Ltd
A hands-on role with plenty of variety. Opportunity to gain experience in the field and to grow your industry knowledge.
- A practical hands-on, varied role
- Join a well-respected and committed team
- Commitment to building people capability
This is a featured jobat Heretaunga Tamatea Settlement Trust
The primary purpose of this position is to provide high-level support to the Chief Executive and to the Board of Trustees.
- Post Settlement Governance Entity
- Hawke's Bay Based - Hastings
Listed nineteen hours agoat Value Tyres LimitedValue Tyres Ltd (VTL) is looking for a customer focused person to join our Napier branch as storeperson. Listed twenty one hours agoat DOVE Hawkes BayWe are seeking a dedicated and highly skilled manager who will be responsible for the Administration Hub of DOVE Hawke’s Bay Listed six days agoat SVS Consulting
Hawke’s Bay based, become an integral part of a collaborative and supportive team.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Accounts, financial reports, policies & procedures, database mgmt
- Ongoing support to coordinate programmes and events
Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
An exciting opportunity to join the Hawkes Bay team
- Contribute to crucial and meaningful conservation work
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
Weldwell New Zealand are seeking hard working, experienced Process Workers to join our friendly team based in Napier.
- 4 x 10 Hour dayshifts Monday to Thursday
- A competitive remuneration package
- Overtime available
Listed three days agoat Beth Shan FuneralsYou will be one of our many staff caring for the needs of our Hawke’s Bay families. Listed seven days agoat Scenic Hotel Group
The Scenic Hotel Te Pania is looking for a full time Receptionist to help deliver exceptional customer service.
- Kick start your career with Scenic Hotel Group.
- Excellent future career opportunities and training.
Listed four days agoat Johnston Locksmiths LtdOffice administration with experience in accounts, payroll and GST. Assisting in the shop with basic key cutting and sales Full training will be given Listed two days agoat Bay Beds
We are after a practical and positive person to join our small team manufacturing mattresses.
- Be a part of our positive and close knit team environment
- Enjoy the variety of work that comes with being part of a small team
- Negotiate your preferred start and finish times
Listed eight days agoat Smith&Smith
Seeking an experienced Customer Service superstar to join our Admin Team and help us solve people's problems with real care!
- Plenty of opportunities to work additional hours and earn extra cash
- Inspiring leaders and development opportunities
- Join our family-like culture and solve people's problems with real care!
Listed seven days agoat Mission Estate Winery
Join our small warehouse team setting up and operating our brand new warehouse, dispatching Mission and Ngatarawa wines around NZ and the world.
- Based at spectacular Mission Estate Winery in Hawke's Bay
- A busy and varied role
- Bring your warehouse experience and enthusiasm
Listed nine days agoat Instra Corporation
Enthusiastic trouble-shooter and communicator wanted to help support our international client base through exceptional customer service.
- An internationally-accredited Domain Name Registrar with a global client base
- Based in the Napier CBD
- Dynamic, fun and vibrant team operating in the exciting domain name industry
Listed three days agoat CLIVE SQUARE DENTALFull time Dental Assistant required for our busy family Dental Practice. Listed six days agoat Ovation NZ LimitedWe are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant who will report to the Finance Manager and be part of a dedicated finance team. Listed six days agoat Te Kupenga Hauora-Ahuriri
This position is based around supporting youth to manage and develop their own decision making skills that will improve their well-being.
- Support Youth to develop their decision making skills
Listed thirteen days agoat Napier City Council
A fixed term position for a Digitisation Assistant has arisen within our busy Records Management team to assist with the project.
- Fixed term position until June 2021, 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
- Strong time management skills
- An eye for detail as accuracy will be a pivotal point of the operation
Listed six days agoat Te Kupenga Hauora-Ahuriri
Step out into the community, and put your Social Work / Teaching / Nursing or related skills to the best possible use.
- Support whanau in their homes to build positive parenting skills
- Work in Napier City with a supportive multicultural team
Listed seven days agoat Carevets Business Solutions
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinary Nurse & Receptionist to join our fantastic Napier team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
Listed seven days agoat OCS Limited
OCS Ltd Hawkes Bay is currently recruiting for a Branch Manager to join our Dynamic Team
- International Company
- Great Location
- Great People
Receive new jobs for this search by email