Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Mount Eden AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Play a integral part of the management team for BVT as you provide strategic financial guidance and direction as they continue their exciting growth
- Forward thinking business who promote flexible working
- Dynamic, collaborative and supportive company culture
- Coaching and mentoring from a supportive management team
This is a featured jobat Predator Free 2050 Limited
Fantastic CBD finance administration role with daily variation for someone looking to invest their energy into more than just finance support.
- Part-Time Fixed-Term start 20-hours a week $55k pro-rata (experience dependent)
- Five years applicable experience and Xero accounting skills
- Previous employment in non-for-profit, local government or corporate helpful
Listed two days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed four days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed three days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed two days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Not your average AP role! You will be working in the Finance team at the Bayleys national head office based in Auckland's Viaduct.
- Process and pay creditors and expense claims
- Bring your accuracy and eye for detail
- Receive unlimited opportunities to learn
Listed sixteen hours agoat Fidelity Life
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: NewmarketNewmarket22 annual & birthday leave, community day leaveclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed eighteen hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingLong term temp Accounts Payable officer needed for a newly created vacancy at a well-established kiwi business based in the city. Listed three days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed eight days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingA emerging company looking for talented and efficient Account Clerk to join their growing team based in Ellerslie. Listed two days agoat CodeBlue LtdCodeBlue Auckland is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and capable person who will be responsible for the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions Listed fourteen days agoat Walker AndersenCity Fringe location, handy to the train station, immediate start $24-$27 per hour plus 8% holiday pay. Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to manage the Delivery and Programme team.
- Review and implement processes and procedures
- Bring your strong influencing skills
- Annual salary of $141,450 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are open to candidates who wish to be based in our Auckland office or Te Tai Tokerau region
- Flexible work opportunities
- A great, knowledgeable team who celebrate each other’s successes
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference
Listed seven days agoat NZCompare
NZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband, power and financial products. We are here to do all the hard work and save you time.
- Flexible hours
- City fringe location
Listed three days agoat Poly-Emp Employment and Advisory Service
We believe all people have a right to contribute to society through equal employment opportunities.
- Would you like a rewarding job where you can make a difference in peoples lives?
- Do you love a challenging exciting role with lots of variety?
- Are you passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserManage all of the financial and back-office operations of this marketing agency located in Auckland CBD. Flexible hours & days depending on applicant Listed two days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Undoubtedly one of the best CA roles in Auckland right now. Get away from the compliance, and work in a pure Advisory and People Management role!
- Dedicated Advisory and People Management - NO COMPLIANCE
- Your own car park in the building
- Work as the right-hand to the Partner at a truly global firm
Listed four days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Our team have a goal to provide a safe environment where young people can realise their potential and empower them to make positive decisions.
- Utilise your skills and experience to empower young people to change and grow
- A role where no two days are the same
- Join an amazingly supportive team, with a great sense of humour
Listed nine days agoat Department of Corrections
Probation Officers play a vital role in making communities safer by effectively managing sentences and orders.
- Great initial and on-going training
- Work closely with the local community and make a real difference
- Full time, 40 hours per week, on a rostered basis over 5 days between Mon to Sat
Receive new jobs for this search by email