Administration & Office Support, Community Services & Development Jobs in Manurewa AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat South Pacific Scaffolding
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis. Your main focus will be scheduling and invoicing.
- Community focused - it’s very important to us to help out others where we can
- Large, newly decorated office with parking
- Locally owned and operated family business with a close-knit team
This is a featured jobat TigerTurf NZ Ltd
Through growth and expansion an opportunity has arisen at TigerTurf for two Sales Support / Reception roles. Both are full time permanent roles.
- Great team environment
- Iconic New Zealand Sporting Brand
- Great benefits
Listed two days agoat Reremoana SchoolOffice Manager at Reremoana School - finances/accounts, payroll, overseeing office and caretaking staff, general administration and office management Listed three hours agoat Bed Bath and Beyond
Currently based in Papakura - moving to new premise in Wiri February 2020 40 hrs per week Excellent staffing discount Great team to work with
- NZ Owned Company
- Career Progression
- Great staffing discounts
Listed nineteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdJoin Madison Recruitment to work for a number of local and international brands! Listed four days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Various temp opportunities available. South Auckland locations. Immediate start, reception, customer services, admin, accounts etc
- Work with top brands
- Immediate Start
- South Auckland Locations
Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Seeking a professional personality with a warm & friendly nature; enjoy a busy fulfilling role in a unique professional environment with great people.
- Airport location; gorgeous newly renovated offices; car park
- Competitive package; paid leave over Christmas; fantastic team
- Seeking well-presented & organised personality who thrives in a support role
Listed one day agoat Ovato (NZ) Limited
You will have oversight over our paper inventory systems and also assist in managing our reception area, dealing with customers/visitors to the plant.
- Onsite parking
- Avoid major traffic
- ASX listed company
Listed seven days agoat JOYN
Are you a motivated person with 1-2 years office administration experience and enjoy a fast paced environment? Then apply now for this opportunity
- Office Administration Career Opportunity
- Great Brand and People
- South Auckland Location
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Are you passionate about working with youth and contributing to a safe community.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community
- A work/life balance
Listed four days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Support the develop improvements to the Anchor Franchise system, ensuring they run smoothly and offer optimal performance.
- Join a team supporting a large group of franchisee systems and process
- Implement process improvement initiatives
- Support the wider sales, marketing and technology needs.
Listed four days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Kaitiaki Youth Justice Residential Programme.
- Community home based in Franklin (other homes across Auckland available)
- Both part time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed ten days agoat Turuki Health CareTo provide a broad range of administration support with knowledge and experience in general administration and data entry. Listed ten days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
We are seeking a motivated and vibrant Kaitiaki/Hostess to join our busy South Auckland team.
- Do you have strong relationship building capabilities?
- Bring your focus on quality, continuous improvement and excellence
- Help enable our teams to acheive positive health outcomes
Listed seven days agoat Halls
We are seeking a Workshop Administrator with a can do attitude and willingness to be adaptive and flexible to join our team.
- Do you have experience within the transport field?
- Bring your strong verbal and written communication skills?
- Work at Takanini based location
Listed eleven days agoat Sheltering ArmsWe house the homeless, We are a fast-growing group of companies needing extra assistance to support our people. Listed two days agoat WW Australia & New ZealandBecome a Coach and inspire change! With your passion for people and our global expertise, we’ll have your kicking goals with your members in no time! Listed seven days agoat Randstad - Business Support
I am looking for a temporary administrator to work between the Wiri and manurewa offices for an organisation I am working with for a 3 month
- wiri/manurewa location
- 3 month assignment
- Up to $23+ 8% holiday pay
Listed eight days agoat AphasiaNZ Charitable Trust
Community Aphasia (CAA) Advisor working with people with aphasia acquired after stroke, brain injury and brain tumour/disease.
- Flexible, part time contract work
- Use your communication skills in a field officer-type role
- Work in the Counties Manukau communities
Listed sixteen days agoat The Warehouse Group
We have an exciting opportunity in the Logistics and Fulfilment team for an experienced Administration Team Member.
- Join one of New Zealand's largest retailers
- Awesome Wiri location
- Do you want to work in logistics and fulfilment?
Receive new jobs for this search by email