Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Manukau AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SGS Consulting ltd
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a talented software engineers using the latest technologies and practices.
- Large Enterprise Account
- Join a high performing engineering team to work on a green fields projects
- Long term Contract
Listed three days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong people leader with proven senior commercial leadership experience in a large, complex environment
- Do you have a proven commercial track record within the infrastructure industry?
- Senior leadership role focused on commercial and risk across Brian Perry Civil
- Based in Highbrook, East Tamaki
Listed twenty one days agoat Talent Vault Ltd
Immediate Start - Initial 2 month contract - Change Manager - Ellerslie
- Immediate Start -2 month contract - sees you through Festive season
- Unflappable personality needed to drive change
- Help a close-knit PMO - missing traffic in Ellerslie
Listed two days agoat SGS Consulting ltd
This position would suit a Business Analyst with ambitions to progress in a high performing team and work on innovative transformational projects
- fun and Vibrant IT team
- Enterprise Account
- Workig flexibility
Listed six days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandSeeking an IT Managed Services professional who has experience directing complex engagements with an enterprise-level customer Listed two days agoat Michael Page International Pte Ltd
Looking for a Change Manager with fantastic communication skills for a part-time contract (2x per week) with a global healthcare company!
- Are you a Change Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Join an exciting global healthcare company driven by innovation in W. Auckland!
Listed two days agoat Compac
Lead our growing R&D Software team in developing and deploying fruit sorting solutions to the global fresh produce industry.
- Be part of a Auckland based world-leading team with global impact
- Lead a team of 20+ software developers & testers
- Drive the development of our entire range of software products
Listed two days agoat Potentia: New Zealand’s Most Awarded IT Recruitment Consultancy*
Bring brand new operational model to life for one of largest tech providers in NZ, harness new services & change leadership for gamechanging value
- Largest technology change programme in NZ
- Embrace contemporary services patterns, better ways of working
- Lead change & design for brand new operating model
Listed six days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Leading brand. Migration of infrastructure & applications. Immediate Start. CBD.
- Auckland CBD
- Immediate start
- Contract role – Migration
Listed fourteen hours agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract BA role within high profile market leading organisation investing in cutting edge technologies Listed fourteen hours agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Start in a brand new contract in the New Year across the web and mobile focused project
- New mobile initiative in highly agile environment
- Competitive rate and convenient CBD location (beautiful offices!)
- Initial 6 Month contract - looking to move quickly!
Listed two days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Urgent 6 month contract for experience Test Analyst with understanding of Infrastructure and Networking systems upgrades
- National leading insurance provider with a fantastic brand
- Testing across network, firewalls, web proxies
- 6 month rolling contract, CBD location
Listed three days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Initial 6 month contract for skilled Automation Tester to take the lead across automation technology on two high profile projects
- Lead role working on products thousands of Kiwi's use on the daily!
- Review and select tools for ongoing projects
- 6-month rolling contract located in CBD
Listed two days agoat Presto Resourcing
Are you a Team Lead looking for your next challenge? Here is an chance to join a great company and flex your skills providing technical leadership
- 6 months Contract
- Company has gone global, exceptional opportunity to lead by example
- Lead multi-functional teams including Devs, QA's SRE's
Listed two days agoat John HollandWe are currently looking to appoint a Submissions Manager to join our team in Auckland
Receive new jobs for this search by email