Hospitality & Tourism, Government & Defence Jobs in Manukau AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat PNC Limited
Our client is looking for a Director of Sales .
- 5 star hotel & Lead a good size team .
- Head of department role
- Hotel in Great Location
This is a featured jobat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking an Executive Sous Chef to lead the team of Chefs and other kitchen staff, at our Restaurant in Auckland . Listed six hours agoat Counties Manukau District Health BoardAre you an experienced HR Advisor with a strong focus on the customer? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills at CM Health? Listed six days agoat Counties Manukau District Health BoardWe have an awesome opportunity for an experienced HR generalist with a change management and/or organisational development background to join our team Listed six days agoat Counties Manukau District Health BoardAre you an experienced health professional with project management and change management experience and would you like to make your mark at CM Health Listed twelve days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyMIT has an outstanding opportunity for an effective, dynamic individual to join and lead the establishment of MIT's Fleximode Studio. Listed eighteen days agoat The Stables Whitford
Lead the team at East Auckland's newest local
- Exciting new bar & restaurant in East Auckland
- Generous pay & benefits
- Opportunity for further growth and development
Listed nine hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
As the Regional Director for South Auckland you hold accountability for 11 Work and Income sites and 17 direct reports
- Senior Operational Leadership
- Drive exceptional performance in a customer centric environment
- Improve the social and economic wellbeing of New Zealanders.
Listed three days agoat Auckland UniServices LimitedWe have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Professional Expert - Languages to work with our Future Learning Solutions - Centre for Languages. Listed six days agoat healthAlliancePermanent, Full Time role - based in Penrose Friendly, supportive team environment with some great company perks Listed ten days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Build and maintaining exceptional strategic partnerships on behalf of the organisation, and mentor junior staff members.
- Utilise your political and strategic nous
- Bring your great interpersonal and communication skills
- Annual salary of $115,518 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed fourteen days agoat Auckland Council
Fantastic opening for an experienced manager with a passion for people and community.
- Leadership opportunity within Auckland Libraries
- Work at the heart of a local community
- Bring your passion for people and community and make a difference
Listed fourteen days agoat healthAllianceSupportive Environment Management Role Listed eleven days agoat Auckland District Health Board· Great opportunity for career development in Health Intelligence
· Bring your skills and experience... Listed twenty days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Large, on-going programmes of construction work, strong programme management background, stakeholder management.
- Deliver various development work programmes
- Bring your commercial acumen and technical expertise
- Competitive salary plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat Cornwall Park EateriesAn opportunity for a talented Head Chef to take charge of our modern spacious kitchen and make a real difference at Auckland's iconic Cornwall Park. Listed nineteen days agoat Bravo – The Hospitality Experts
This high end residential development is looking for a head chef to offer their residents a fine dining experience
- Opportunity to bring your creativity and flair
- No late nights or early starts
- An challenge with a difference
Listed eight hours agoat STA Travel
Want to combine your passion for travel with your career? Here's your chance! Come and work for the world's largest student and youth travel company
- Start Your Own Adventure
- Join the world leader in student, youth, learning and adventure travel!
- Amazing travel incentives, bonuses and free educational trips!
Listed seven hours agoat SKYCITYExciting opportunity to join our hardworking, professional team at the Grand Hotel in an Operations Manager role. Listed seven hours agoat SKYCITYExciting and rare opportunity to join the iconic SkyCity Hotel in an operational role. Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email