Information & Communication Technology, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
This is a Graduate level role for someone beginning or new in their IT career.
- Opportunity to grow
- Great team culture
Listed four days agoat healthAllianceInteresting opportunity that will see you analyse, design, develop and support the SOE. Great working environment & team....... Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Opportunity to join a high profile organisation in an innovative digital team, maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- High profile business
- Agile focus
- Competitive salary package
Listed three days agoat Sprout Group LtdOpportunity to put your stamp on a high growth business. Develop HR, People & Culture strategy Listed four days agoat healthAllianceA position with a twist we are looking for someone who will be responsible for supporting the change management process - do you have the skills!! Listed ten days agoat Frog Recruitment Limited
Coordination with a Career-twist!
- 5 Month fixed term contract, full time (flexible hours)
- Be surrounded by enquiring minds who are keen to talk ‘careers’ with you.
- Picturesque South Auckland campus
Listed seven days agoat Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd
Communicate with a large range of employers and employees in the global motor industry - attract and select the very best employees for our clients
- Secure yourself to a five-day 40-hour week and earn $100k - $160k
- Clean, modern, and vibrant work environment
- Automotive management, corporate sales or operations background required
Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Work for a growing business with great established products in the NZ FMCG industry!
- Otahuhu location
- Immediate start!
- Competitive salary + potential 10% bonus
Listed one hour agoat KIWIPLAN
Are you an Automation Test Analyst looking to embed yourself within a kiwi-born organization and are sick of the CBD traffic? Then look no further!
- Work for a Software Development House based in East Tamaki!
- Want to do a mixture of Automation and Manual Testing?
- Flexible Working Hours / Ability to wear casual clothing to work!
Listed five days agoat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
If you want an opportunity to showcase your initiative and desire to succeed in Recruitment then we are the right fit for you.
- Oppourtunity to work with our progressive and passionate team
- Career oppourtunities
- Job Variety - No two days are the same!
Listed eleven days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyBe exposed to exciting projects that include student facing applications, construction projects and back office functions Listed ten days agoat Agoge RecruitmentAre you ambitious and ready for your next opportunity in sales? Be Agoge's next sales superstar - apply today! Listed five days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Test Lead required for a high profile organisation.
- Highbrook/East Tamaki Location
- Experience with SoapUI and JMeter
- Agile environment
Listed six days agoat The Skills Organisation
Be part of innovating our technology solutions, helping users integrate new technologies into their work processes
- Extra annual leave, health insurance, life insurance, superannuation & more!
- Join a warm and inclusive culture where we grow others, and ourselves
- Diverse team of talented people, collaboration is key
Listed ten days agoat Sprout Group LtdHigh growth FMCG, fun & supportive culture, fast paced & busy environment. Gain an immense amount of exposure & experience. Listed seven days agoat Fusion Partners Limited
Short term contract to support some imemdiate gap analysis, audits and planning with this manufacturing business in South Auckland.
- 3- 6 month Contract whilst hiring permanent role
- East Tamaki Location
- Immediate Start
Listed three days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Build relationships and influence at all levels of the business
- Exciting newly created role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education