Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
Join a progressive and high performing organisation with a true purpose in this newly created role of 'IT Security Manager'
- Drive the security strategy, roadmap and technical execution across 'The Fund'
- Strong cybersecurity focus
- Competitive salary and benefits, attractive offices, Britomart location
Listed seven days agoat Life Pharmacy BotanyProviding healthcare advice and consultations to our customers at Life Pharmacy BOTANY Listed five days agoat Local DoctorsWe have a full time opportunity for a Relief Medical Receptionist to work across our 8 Southern clinics. Listed five days agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring Medical Receptionists with good customer service skills to start immediately at Local Doctors Otara clinic. Listed seven days agoat Health ProfessionalNZ
Have you worked in the disability field?
- Excellent professional development & recognition program
- Great Auckland city location
- Supportive team environment
Listed five days agoat Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand
Office Support role yours for the taking and making!Put your stamp on it!Apply your skills & experience & be ready for new growth & development!
- An opportunity to put your stamp on a newly created role
- Apply your skill set, test yourself & grow
Listed thirteen days agoat Wise Group
Be responsible for front of house customer service, hospitality and administration for our office working within the mental health sector
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
- Amazing company culture with extra leave entitlements
Listed eight days agoat Villa Maria Estate
This diverse position provides exposure to all aspects of the winemaking process with a dynamic and progressive company!
- Award-winning iconic NZ company
- Supportive team and training provided
- 6 months fixed-term contract
Listed four days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Calling all Project/Programme Coordinators/Junior Project Managers!
- Immediate start – 6-month contract
- Opportunity to step into a Project Management role
- Newly created position
Listed seven days agoat Counties Manukau District Health BoardDoes the idea of working in a busy environment where you get to fully utilise your administration, management and multitasking skills appeal to you? Listed one day agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyMake a significant contribution to the success of students! Join Auckland University of Technology, in the top 1.2% of universities worldwide Listed six days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
This is a challenging and rewarding role within an organisation that values its people and provides a supportive and fun environment to work in.
- Extend your career with a leading national organisation
- Get that great work life balance everyone is talking about
- Take advantage of free parking and save on fuel by working locally in east AKL
Listed ten hours agoat Medcall Health PersonnelFlexibility to work around other commitments and the ability to choose when/where you work, explore new areas within Aged Care at various facilities! Listed eighteen days agoat Specsavers Manukau
Specsavers Manukau is offering an amazing opportunity for a motivated individual with a passion for customer service to join our fast growing team.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Excellent career progression opportunity.
- Supportive, fun and friendly team environment.
Listed four days agoat QJumpers
The Stroke Foundation wishes to appoint a Community Stroke Advisor (Asian focus) to support those affected by stroke in Auckland.
- Make a difference in your community
- Help people with their life after stroke
- Use your problem solving skills
Listed one day agoat Absolute IT Limited
Permanent Change Manager for hugely successful organisation in the logistics sector
- High profile logistics business offering great working environment
- Work on a massive Salesforce Implementation Programme
- Very flexible working hours
Listed eight days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandLooking for a PC / laptop hotstaging technician, who can also look after our spare parts administration at our Mt Wellington site. Listed two days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Join NZ Post's Technology transformation and industry disruption!
- Newly created role in our Technology Delivery team
- BA experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Transport or Freight essential
- Based in Highbrook with free parking and onsite cafe
Listed six days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for working on RFPs and providing the commercial and contractual input to the RFP response. Listed five days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Enable our customers to use and understand the digital tools that NZ Post provides, in a fast paced, exciting role!
- Do you thrive on problem solving and have a customer first approach?
- Can you explain APIs and lodgement management tools in plain English?
- Two opportunities available either in Auckland (East Tamaki) or Wellington
Receive new jobs for this search by email