Information & Communication Technology, Foreperson/Supervisors, Management Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Customer service & data optimization for high profile clients
- Great mix of data optimization and customer support
- Newly created role with plenty of stretch
- Exciting high profile clients to work with
Listed three days agoat Counties Manukau District Health BoardOpportunity to work in a forward thinking environment Leadership role requiring impact A role like this doesn’t often come around! Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Data Analyst whiz needed for a not-for-profit organisation, 4 month temp assignment in Mt Wellington.
- Not for Profit organisation - 4 month temp assignment
- Make a difference using your analytical skills
- Mt Wellington location
Listed seven days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for working on RFPs and providing the commercial and contractual input to the RFP response. Listed four days agoat Ember
We are looking for a Full-Time IT Help Desk Administrator to be the first point of contact and to provide first level IT support to Ember employees.
- Work for a NFP
- Make a difference
- Provide support to a great team
Listed three days agoat Archway Recruitment
Site Manager required for Small to Medium size Commercial Builds in Auckland
- Community based builds with strong pipeline of work
- Family orientated business with excellent support
- Variety with Commercial Builds plus Interior's
Listed five days agoat Gunn Talent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or Graduate I.T. professional to join a global business with a world of learning and career opport
- Major global brand with international opportunities
- Opportunity to get involved in junior programming
- Great $$, great training and wicked team!
Listed six days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced Development and Integration Lead for a client in Environmental Services
- Pivotal moment in the history books for this organisation
- Use leading and innovative tech
- Manage your own nimble and Agile team of 3
Listed seven days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
A summer working within our Risk & Assurance team will give you the opportunity to grow your career
- Work alongside experts across ICT, legal, finance, marketing, and clinical teams
- Develop technical skills relating to privacy and data
- Be supported by a proactive tight-knit team
Listed twenty five days agoat Fulton Hogan
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for multiple STMS to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- On-going training and development
- Down to earth approachable management
Listed twenty days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Join this worldwide known and successful organisation as a Workforce Planner! Long-term growth opportunities.
- Manage, report and analyse all Customer Service data (Avaya, WFO)
- South Auckland location ~ Immediate start
- Amazing team culture and supportive management
Listed three days agoat United Steel Limited
After a system change, United Steel require a Data Analyst to shape how the business uses enhanced data availability for reporting and decision making
- Auckland Based National Role
- Well established large manufacturing and distribution business
- National presence
Listed eleven days agoat Pacific ICT Solutions Ltd
Are you a talented web developer? Come and broaden your skills in our small and dynamic team.
- Permanent Position
- East Tamaki / Auckland Location, family & peak-traffic flexibility
- Small friendly team
Listed eleven days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join within a well-established Kiwi owned brand across New Zealand.
- Get involved in a challenging and varied role as the Senior PM.
- Opportunity to work with some of New Zealand's biggest retail brands.
- Join a fun team and work across a variety of different projects
Listed twelve days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for a leading utilities provider in New Zealand, who provides key services to all kiwis.
- Great 6 months contract opportunity
- Penrose location
- Network - Infrastructure experience is required
Listed seventeen days agoat HEB Construction Ltd
Excellent opportunity for career development! Great team Environment!
- The ASM represents an opportunity to keep Auckland moving.
- Do you want to work in environment that allows individuals to flourish?
- Are you looking to progress your career?
Listed fourteen days agoat KIWIPLAN
Are you an Test Analyst looking to embed yourself within a kiwi-born organization and are sick of the CBD traffic? Then look no further!
- Work for a Software Development House based in East Tamaki!
- Want to do a mixture of Automation and Manual Testing?
- Flexible Working Hours / Ability to wear casual clothing to work!
Listed three days agoat Stellar RecruitmentUnique opportunity for an experienced Supervisor to join a formidable player in the land development sector delivering works around Auckland! Listed ten days agoat WilsonScott Recruitment
Looking for a champion site foreman/manager or graduate to fast pace their career in the residential space.
- Mentoring from Project Manager
- collaborative and innovative environment
- Career growth and development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email