Accounting, Community Services & Development, Fashion & Textile Design Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Kaitiaki Youth Justice Residential Programme.
- Community home based in Franklin (other homes across Auckland available)
- Both part time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed eighteen days agoat Wise Group
Join our housing first champion team to end homelessness in South Auckland by providing tenancy, housing and accommodation support to those in need.
- Full time positions available working 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Are you passionate about ending homelessness?
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Are you passionate about working with youth and contributing to a safe community.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community
- A work/life balance
Listed ten days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Are you great with numbers? Have accounts experience? If you answered yes, I want to hear from you.
- $23 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- Monday to Friday | 8.00am – 5.00pm
- South/East Auckland
Listed four days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingMy client is looking for a part-time Payroll Officer to join the team on a temp to perm basis in East Tamaki. Listed five days agoat Rescare Homes Trust
Supporting adults with intellectual disabilities to have a great life
- Paid on-the job training
- Weekend and public holiday allowances
Listed ten days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdAre you an Accounts Payable guru? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Listed six days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
We're on the lookout for someone who has been their own journey and is culturally connected within their community, help people live their best life.
- Provide support to people to regain hope and wellbeing
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Be part of an organisation with a lot to give
Listed eleven days agoat Healthwise Personnel
A great opportunity to work for a renowned and well-established not-for-profit organisation
- Temporary casual
- Lots of hours available
Listed seven days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingA newly created Assistant Accountant role in a growing business that is looking for a problem solver and a team player. Listed four days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdExperienced Accounts Payable Officers required for upcoming temporary assignments! Listed ten days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdAre you numbers driven and know employment legislation like the back of your hand? Have payroll experience and looking for a new opportunity? Listed eleven days agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
We are looking for experienced & recovery oriented Mental Health Support Workers to join our organisation.
- Are you passionate about the health and well-being of our community
- Be part of an organisation that offers opportunities for further growth.
- Permanent full-time, part-time and casual position available
Listed four days agoat The Andersen PartnershipImmediate start, Penrose location, varied role with great exposure to PowerBI. Listed six days agoat Quality Education Services Limited
QES is recruiting a motivated and empowering Employment Coach. Competitive Base + Bonuses + Tools of Trade.
- Empower lives to positively impact our generation
- Excellent Team Culture
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
Listed fourteen days agoat Ovato (NZ) Limited
We are seeking an ambitious Accounts Receivable/Credit Control professional to join our friendly team.
- Onsite parking
- Avoid major traffic
- ASX listed company
Listed eleven days agoat IOSIS Limited
Working with families with issues of domestic violence & connecting them toservices within your networks to provide the support needed to make changes
- FIxed term temporary position from September to January
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family friendly Christian agency
- Opportunities to develop new skills through supervision & multidisciplinary team
Receive new jobs for this search by email