Community Services & Development, Design & Architecture, Payroll Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen days agoat Wise Group
Join our housing first champion team to end homelessness in South Auckland by providing tenancy, housing and accommodation support to those in need.
- Full time positions available working 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Are you passionate about ending homelessness?
Listed four days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint energetic, reliable, and caring Youth Workers to our Kaitiaki Youth Justice Residential Programme.
- Community home based in Franklin (other homes across Auckland available)
- Both part time and casual wanted
- 24/7 shifts
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Are you passionate about working with youth and contributing to a safe community.
- Training and career development opportunities
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community
- A work/life balance
Listed twenty three hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingMy client is looking for a part-time Payroll Officer to join the team on a temp to perm basis in East Tamaki. Listed three days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
We're on the lookout for someone who has been their own journey and is culturally connected within their community, help people live their best life.
- Provide support to people to regain hope and wellbeing
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Be part of an organisation with a lot to give
Listed one day agoat Rescare Homes Trust
Supporting adults with intellectual disabilities to have a great life
- Paid on-the job training
- Weekend and public holiday allowances
Listed eight days agoat Healthwise Personnel
A great opportunity to work for a renowned and well-established not-for-profit organisation
- Temporary casual
- Lots of hours available
Listed seven days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdAre you numbers driven and know employment legislation like the back of your hand? Have payroll experience and looking for a new opportunity? Listed twenty two hours agoat Mitre 10Kitchens Studio Team Member Supervisor - Full time 40 Hours Listed three days agoat Quality Education Services Limited
QES is recruiting a motivated and empowering Employment Coach. Competitive Base + Bonuses + Tools of Trade.
- Empower lives to positively impact our generation
- Excellent Team Culture
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
Listed seven days agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
We are looking for experienced & recovery oriented Mental Health Support Workers to join our organisation.
- Are you passionate about the health and well-being of our community
- Be part of an organisation that offers opportunities for further growth.
- Permanent full-time, part-time and casual position available
Listed eight days agoat IOSIS Limited
Working with families with issues of domestic violence & connecting them toservices within your networks to provide the support needed to make changes
- FIxed term temporary position from September to January
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family friendly Christian agency
- Opportunities to develop new skills through supervision & multidisciplinary team
Listed eight days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
An exciting opportunity for a Settlement Case Worker to support Arabic speaking former refugees settle in Auckland.
- Fixed Term Role
- Part Time Position 22.5 hours per week
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Listed eight days agoat AssessAdvantage
Join our finance team in a role varied role responsible for payroll processing, year-end reconciliations, and processing of account payments
- Join one of New Zealand’s leading distributors to the construction industry
- Work for a company that believes in developing and promoting from within
- Be part of a growing global organisation with a family atmosphere
Listed fifteen days agoat Wise Group
We're looking for someone with a good understanding and commitment to the principles of recovery. A real 'people person' who can engage with anyone!
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed fourteen days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Casual hours-various shifts-afternoons, nights & day shifts in the weekend.
Listed three days agoat Genesis Youth TrustEnthusiastic, motivated and qualified and experienced Social Worker, keen to help change the lives of young people. Listed nine days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are seeking a passionate individual to support our clients with with very high needs achieve their goals and aspirations. Listed fifteen days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
New Zealand Red Cross has an exciting opportunity for a Volunteer Trainer to be based at the Auckland Service Centre.
- Permanent, Part time position 18.75 hours per week
- Largest International Humanitarian Organisation
- Learning and Development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email