Full Time Jobs in Manukau & East Auckland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat HRassistance.co.nz
We're looking for an energetic person to manage our reception, assist in the office and coordinate our marketing and communication activities.
- Excellent entry level marketing opportunity
- A variety of marketing and general office tasks
- Future-focused company in growth mode
This is a featured jobat Storepro Solutions Ltd
Storepro seeks a self-motivated, reliable, honest and energetic person to join our warehouse team picking, packing and delivering our products
- Kiwi owned leading storage solution company
- Friendly dedicated warehouse team
- Central location and off street parking
Listed one day agoat Chemist WarehouseNew store opening in Botany, Auckland! We are on the lookout for Full & Part Time Pharmacy Assistants! Previous retail experience essential Listed two days agoat Recruitment Studio
A perfect opportunity to transfer your admin coordination experience to an exciting retail category team.
- Fast paced retail Head Office in Manukau with parking on site
- Excellent opportunity if you already have a couple of years work experience
- NZ’s largest Book & Stationery retailer with over 100 stores nationwide
Listed thirteen hours agoat Linfox Logistics
The main function of the role is to offer administration support to the Operations Manager, this includes accurately updating Drivers Rosters,
- On-site parking
- Friendly team environment in a fast-paced office
- Secure working environment and a strong commitment to health & safety
Listed four days agoat New Zealand PoliceExternal File Management Support Officer FIT Counties Manukau Permanent, Full Time $49,634.00 - $67,153.00 Job Requisition 10005 An... Listed three days agoat The Recruitment Project
Seeking a junior admin support person with some Head Office retail chain planning knowledge and ideally familiar with category management processes.
- Iconic NZ Retailer - Head Office position
- Dynamic team environment with strong company values
- Central Manukau City location
Listed seven days agoat Pluspac PackagingMonday to Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm The main responsibilities include - Picking and packing product - General factory work - Lifting up to 20kgs Listed five days agoat accessable
Amazing opportunity for a Project Co-Ordination Team Leader in company that lives their values every day.
- Be part of a team that makes a difference!
- Great culture
- Fantastic team environment
Listed one day agoat Horizon Recruitment
Peach of a role taking full ownership of a small busy office for delightful managers!
- Easy to access at Airport Oaks
- Chance to take ownership. Sole charge role
- Small rapidly growing private company
Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
New receptionist position in the Education sector, term time only!
- Work School term time only!
- Work life balance!
- We focus on South & East Auckland locations!
Listed one day agoat Huhtamaki New Zealand
Liaise with customers, finance, production, distribution, and sales departments to ensure timely and efficient provision of products and services.
- Day Shift
- located in Otara - South Auckland
Listed nine hours agoat New Zealand Post LimitedThis is a great opportunity for you to work within a dedicated team who contribute to making Courier Post a great place to work. Listed one day agoat The Photo StudioWe are currently looking for "Full-time and Part-time" sales staff to work in our Manukau based Store. Listed six days agoat Harvey Norman
If you consider yourself a customer service guru and have experience working with a diverse range of customers then we would like to hear from you!
- Permanent full time Position
- Provide exceptional service and solutions to customers
- Grow and develop you skills
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserAt DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent over the world. Listed fourteen hours agoat Positive People
Are you looking for the perfect customer service role? You’ll be more than a number in this pivotal role within a close-knit team
- East Tamaki location, 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Successful and growing company with the opportunity to make a difference
- Work for a company that provides sustainable alternatives to plastic bags
Receive new jobs for this search by email