Call Centre & Customer Service, Community Services & Development Jobs in Mangere AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Leader Foods is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead and develop our customer service team.
- Work for well-known, New Zealand FMCG industry 'leader'
- Lead a small, dynamic Customer Service team
- Competitive Salary, South Auckland location
Listed nine days agoat Monte Cecilia Housing Trust
Generate the introduction and management of new properties, by working with external property managers and owners to continue our growing portfolio.
- Passionate about helping people in crisis and making a difference
- Onboarding new properties for our social housing portfolio
Listed twenty two days agoat Oji Fibre Solutions Packaging NZ
9-month fixed-term basis working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm. The role is based at our corrugated case business in Mangere Bridge, Auckland.
- Are you proactive and show initiative?
- Do you have excellent data entry and communication skills?
- Have experience working in manufacturing/food/packaging sectors?
Listed seventeen days agoat Te Roopu TaurimaDo your bit for the community in a culturally rich and diverse organisation and feel rewarded! Listed eighteen days agoat Monte Cecilia Housing Trust
NEW ROLES - We are looking for a dynamic Senior Social Worker, who is passionate about working with families to bring positive change.
- Brand new roles
- Brand new facility
- Great place to work
Listed eight days agoat Ember
Here is an opportunity for you to use your passion and enthusiasm to make a difference to the lives of New Zealanders!
- Make a difference
- Do work that matters
- Supportive team
Listed three days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland SouthWe are looking for x2 flexible After Hours Consultant to join our team based in Penrose and work on evening shifts during the week and weekends. Listed fifteen days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
You will be responsible for supporting the young women in the services as well as supporting the day to day operations of the residential service.
- Make a change in the lives of at-risk young women
- Supportive and values based environment
Listed ten days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Are you passionate about working with youth and contributing to a safe community?
- Are you passionate about wanting to make a difference?
- As an essential service we will be operational throughout lockdown.
- Casual/Fixed-Term opportunities available
Listed eleven days agoat Rescare Homes Trust
Supporting adults with intellectual disabilities to have a great life
- Paid on-the job training
- Weekend and public holiday allowances
- attractive secure work environment
Listed twelve days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland SouthWe are looking for a flexible After Hours Consultant to join our team based in Penrose and work on night shifts during the week and in the weekends. Listed eight days agoat Pasifika Medical Association
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and grow their skills in the Medical Association field.
- Great Remuneration package
- Professional Development
- Social Club
Listed twenty three days agoat accessable
Join a great company truly making a difference in the lives of those living with a disability.
- Make a real difference in the community
- Great team culture
- Airport location
Listed seven days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdDo you have experience in caring for a medically fragile child? Are you wanting to give back to your local community? Apply now! Listed twenty five days agoat Gilmours Wholesale Food & BeverageGilmours is looking for a motivated and people focused individual with a can do attitude to work in our Customer services team part time. Listed twenty four days agoat Summit Recruitment Ltd
Join a great team in this well established, supportive company with 25 years experience in their market and known for their commitment to excellence!
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Work in a supportive team environment with a strong induction programme
- Based in East Tamaki with secure on-site parking
Listed twenty two days agoat Cristal Air International Ltd
What better way to make your mark and launch your career with an industry leader? Don't let this fantastic opportunity pass you by!
- First-class professional development and coaching;
- Be part of a growing team who will welcome and support you to achieve success;
- It will be fun, rewarding and you can truly make this your own
Listed ten days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Join a small team of 8. Varied role from identifying the businesses to contact right though to closing deals! You can make this role your own.
- ****** ROLE WILL COMMENCE AFTER LOCKDOWN **********
- Generate Leads - B2B - Monday to Friday = 8.30am - 5.00pm
- REAL opportunities to progress sideways and up the ladder
Listed fourteen days agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
New opportunities for experienced Support Workers keen to make a positive change and deliver client centered social housing services.
- Are you ready to use your passion for social justice and make a real diference?
- Ready to utilize your life experience and professional knowledge to help others?
- Respond to the social housing needs arising post CoVid19 in our communities?
Listed twelve days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdIf you love to work with children, we have a range of shifts available in Central & South Auckland for our clients who are Medically fragile children
Receive new jobs for this search by email